Chapter 24: Summer Festival Time

So this is still in the three days holiday! You can ignore the last sentences in the last chapter, but that is in the end of the episode...

===================================================

Nagisa's POV

The last day of our special summer camp and our assassination vacation. We are making the most of what is left of our time on the island.

"A test of courage? Now?" I ask Koro-sensei, who is in a ghost outfit, stretching. "Yes! What better activity for a midsummer night?"

"You just want to have some fun." Karma said relaxingly, with Aira laying down on his lap, playing with her phone. It has just been a while since they announced their new relationship, so we are still not used to this much interaction between them.

"Unlike some people, I've beem cooped up in a shell this whole time! On a tropical isle, of all places!"

"Then you should let us kill you and enjoy the rest of the vacation in Heaven." Aira said, sitting up when all of a sudden, one of his tentacles falls to the ground with a knife stuck in the sand behind him.

"Aira-san! You shouldn't interrupt your teacher!"

"Gomen, my hand slipped."

"That is not an excuse!"

We watch as the two of them argue, sweat dropping slightly. "A test of courage? Could be fun!" Maehara grins.

"Right?" Isogai agrees, looking at his best friend.

"But I don't like scary stuff." Kurahashi said nervously.

"No sweat! Koro-sensei'll be playing the ghosts." Sugino comforts her, and they start talking more about the test of courage. I hear a small laugh from Koro-sensei, and I look at him confusingly.

We had no idea at the time that our teacher had another, baser goal in mind.

Aira's POV

"We'll hold it in this ocean cavern. Walk through to the exit in boy-girl pairs." Koro-sensei said, and starts pairing us up.

"Now, Nagisa-kun and Kayano-san, Sugino-kun and Kanzaki-san, Karma-kun and Aira-san—" I lifts up my hand, cutting him off. "What is it, Aira-san?"

"Can I not do this test? I want to take photos in the dark and use them for blackma—I mean, yearbook." I smiles innocently, holding up my camera.

"You were totally going to say blackmail!"

Koro-sensei nods approvingly. "No problem. Then, Karma-kun will be with Okuda-san! And then, Sugaya-kun and Rio-san, Terasaka-kun and Hazama-san..." He continues, and I give the E Class a smile before going in, chuckling evilly.

The others look as I walk away, seeing horns and a devil tail appearing on me as they sweat drop.

Nagisa's POV

I hold my flashlight in front of me, walking carefully with Kayano behind me. "Do you mind this kind of thing, Nagisa?" She asks nervously.

"Well, scary stuff doesn't bother me, but I'm not much for jump scares." I explains sheepishly. "Koro-sensei's so fast, we could be in trouble if he really meant to scare us."

We stop when we hear some music coming in front of us. "Is that an Okinawa shamisen?" Kayano asks, sweating slightly.

Three blue flames appear out of nowhere, and Koro-sensei comes out dressed as a man from the ancient Japan. "There he is!" We shout.