Chapter 37: Relive Time + Secret Identity Time

Sorry if you got the feels last chapter from the last sentence, but it has to happen...sooner or later. And the grave is kind of like that on a cliff, like in the picture.

=========================================

Last Chapter:

I look at the grave in front of me, kneeling down and whispers, "Hello again, mother."

**********

Aira's POV

I look around the cliff, walking around to get some of the wild flowers before putting them together into a bouquet and put it on her grave, sitting down next to it as I look down the cliff into the ocean. "Mother, it's been 5 years since I have come to see you, and yet the funeral is still in my mind." I mumbles.

***5 years ago***

I watch as the coffin is put into the 3 feet hole, and even though I had cried when she died, I don't now. A short black-haired woman comes over, kneeling down to look into my eyes and smiles sadly, "Aira-chan, is it?"

Nodding, I look at her with eyes void of emotions. "I am sorry for your loss. Ah, I am Aguri, your mum's cousin." She continues, and a feeling of guilt comes in, and I look down, pursing my lips together.

"...forgive me, but I have never heard of you from my mother." I whisper, but she only smiles. "It's fine. We only knew about this a few months ago. But before we could meet up again, she..."

Tears spring to my eyes, and I sniff. I wanted so much to tell her that it was me who killed her, but if I do, she will hate me for it. Of course, when she saw the tears flowing down, she thought it is just because of her death, and pulls me into a hug.

"Don't worry, everyone's death always have a reason behind. She must be in heaven watching you right now, so smile, okay?" She said cheerfully, and I nod, wiping them away.

Aguri suddenly gasp, "Oh, right! I have a sister, also called Akari! She is the same age as you, but she is already an actress! Aira-chan, you should meet her sometime! She is super kawaii! You mum has already met her too, and Akari-chan is already in love with her!"

I sweat drop slightly at her sudden enthusiasm, but father appears beside me, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Gomen'nasai, Yukimura-san, but we have to go." He said. Yukimura...Aguri? I thought, my eyes widening as I watch her stand upright.

That means her sister is Yukimura Akari! "Okay. I should also be going soon. Ja ne, Aira-chan!" She smiles brightly, waving as she walks away.

I lift up my hand slightly, waving back discreetly, but she can't see it as her back is already to us.

Later, I look up on her information, and found out she is dead from an explosion in a building, and her sister is missing.

***End of flashback***

"But I can still remember vividly what has happened when I killed you. I know you don't treat me as your daughter, and I have been burdened with the guilt for 5 years." I smile to myself. "But the E Class really changed me. They taught me to trust and to love. There's also this red head who is a prankster, but he is mainly the one who helped me."

"Oh, right. There's also this girl, Kayano Kaede. I don't know, but for some reason, she looks familiar. Kind of like the young actress who disappeared when your cousin, Aguri-san, died. Sort of like—" I immediately stop myself, eyes widening.

Don't tell me that she is Akari! "Gomen, mother, but I have to go. I think there's going be some troubles." I said, scumbling to stand up and give her a bow before running off.