20K Special: Children Time

Heyo! So this is a 20K special as you can see in the title...by the way, a shameless promotion: I made a twitter account, and it is @Sophia_CCY. So if you can go check it out, it would be awesome!

======================================

6 years later...

Aira's POV

Walking over to the schoolgates, I sigh slightly, looking at the teacher who is clearly infuriated with a smirking, 6-year-old boy besides him. When the teacher sees me, he immediately rushes over, yelling, "Akabane-san, your children need to learn some manners! Do you know how to take care of them!?"

Glaring at him, I replies coldly, "You also need to learn some manners. Yell at me again, and I will complain to the principal. Now, what did you do again, Ketsuki?"

Ketsuki shurgs, putting an innocent look onto his face, but his blue eyes are shining with mischief. "Some of the girls said the food their mummys made isn't tasty, so I put some more taste in it."

"And did you try it?"

"Yep."

Smiling, I stand up and pats the teacher's shoulder, and he shudders slightly. "Next time, don't bother to call me for this sort of thing. You aren't the only one busy." I whisper into his ear, gesturing for Ketsuki to follow me.

When we go around the corner, Ketsuki yawns, messing up his red hair. "Arigatō, mama." He said, tugging on the sleeve of my jacket.

"No problem. Did the girls bully your sister again?" I ask, concerned. "Yep. They said her eyes look like devil's eyes, and so they didn't play with her. I just got a bit angry, so I sprayed some pepper spray papa gave me onto their lunch." He explains, smiling.

Laughing slightly, I pick him up, kissing his forehead. "Good job. Let's go find papa. I dropped your sister off with him."

**********

Opening the glass doors to a big building, I walk past the receptionist, going up to the highest floor. When I arrive, I just continue walking to the door on the other side, but the secretary stops me.

"Miss, did you make an appointment?" She asks, standing up. Looking at her up and down, I smile, "Are you new here?"

When she nods, I continue, "Then, remember, whenever you see me come in, you don't need to stop me. And also, if you ever think of flirting with him..."

Lowering my voice, I whisper, "Your life is mine."

She trembles slightly in fear, nodding quickly. Smiling again, I walk into the the office, putting down the sleeping Ketsuki onto the sofa next to a sleeping girl, and they lean onto each other, smiling slightly in their sleep.

"Aira-chan, did he get scold again?" Karma asks, looking up from the papers on his desk. "Yep. But I scared the teacher, so it shouldn't happen again." I reply, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

"And you also scared my secretary." He sighs. "And I just got her yesterday. Let's hope she doesn't run away."

Giggling, I look at his papers, throwing away most of it into a folder. "Their calculations are all wrong. You should just arrange a meeting to scold them all." I said, winking. "And make sure to invite me when it happens."

He smirks, pulling me down onto his lap. "I will, but.." He whispers, kissing me. Quickly pushing him away, I blush. "Karma, this is not the place for this! Our kids are here!" I scold, standing up.

"Fine. We will continue this at home." He sighs disappointedly, and I slap his shoulder playfully. "Also not there."

"Mama, papa, what are you two talking about?"