Spin-Off: Chapter 3 [Ruins of Tribulation]

Here's the promised chapter, where Karma keeps falling!

=====================================

Third Person's POV

"I see...Koro-sensei, was it? The Big Bad teaching students how to kill the Big Bad..." A man at the top of the Kunugigaoka Magic Academy said to himself, a smile on his face.

Pope Asano Gakuho: having defeated many Big Bads in his time, was our national hero and trainer of new heroes in turn.

Karasuma-sensei thought, and Pope Asano asks, "And? What is this Big Bad doing now?"

He looks towards the screen at the side, showing Koro-sensei dressed as a village woman talking to the others, "Those kids of mine are on a serious egg-eating kick these days."

"He appears to be in line to purchase eggs."

"I'll have to really stock up today, that's for sure!"

"Are you pulling my leg?"

Pope Asano sighs, "I find it rather difficult to believe that that is the Big Bad. Do you truly know what a Big Bad is?"

Karasuma-sensei immediately pulls out a book called "The Complete Big Bad", exclaiming, "Of course!"

The Complete Big Bad, Chapter 2

"Piercing eyes with a scorching glare."

"A jaw that could pulverize a dragon's head."

"Claws that can tear through steel."

"Heels that gouge the earth."

...

"He's 0 for 4!"

"Are you pulling my leg?" Pope Asano repeats, and he quickly defends, "I understand how you must feel, but it's the truth!"

"All right, then." He replies, holding his hands in front of him. "However, I doubt the Big Bad has the aptitude to be an instructor."

"What shall we do?"

He smiles slyly, the shadow hiding the expression in his eyes. "Let us give him a little test."

Aira's POV

"Careful, min'na. It's really dark." Nagisa warns as we walk through the dark tunnel.

"Ow!"

"And narrow, too." Isogai muses.

"Oi! Someone touched my behind!" Kayano shouts.

Then, I can hear Kataoka hitting someone and yelling Okajima's name, who defends himself.

"Oh? Is that the way out?" Kayano asks, and I walk quicker towards the light.

When we come out, we are in a square-shaped room with touches on the walls.

1st Chamber

"All right, min'nasan--here's today's destination: the Ruins of Tribulation." Koro-sensei introduces, and I frown slightly, mumbling, "This doesn't look like ruins."

"Idiot, you can't judge something by its name." Karma sighs, and I glare at him when I see a bucket falling on his head.

"I've never come this far on a quest before!" Isogai said.

"It's so exciting!" Maehara shouts, pumping his fist.

"Is this what it means to be a journeying party of heroes?" Nagisa asks happily.