Chapter 20: Pandemonium Time

Yola! Back again on the same day! Just wanted to say this: I love stories with twists and turns, that's why this one also has some.

======================================

Aira's POV

"It's too dangerous. The ease with which he threatened us indicates we're up against a real pro." Karasuma-sensei argued, and Koro-sensei pretends to agree. "Yes. Perhaps it would be wisest simply to hand me over. What do you think? It's up to all of you."

"But...but this is..."

"It's too hard. They'll plummet to their deaths before they reach the hotel." Bitch-sensei said, but I am already climbing up. When the others saw me doing this, they grin and start climbing as well.

I stop midway and look down. "Nagisa, Kayano, Aira...I'm sorry, but—" Karasuma-sensei starts, but finally sees us already climbing. "Well, I mean, if the ledge is the problem, that part's a piece of cake." Isogai said as everyone is climbing faster than before.

"Especially compared to our usual training." Chiba said, and Rinka agrees. I laugh slightly at the shocked faces our teacher have. "But we haven't practiced fighting an unknown foe in an unknown hotel, so Karasuma-sensei..." Isogai continues, stopping. "It won't be easy, but could you be our commander?"

"We'll make that jerk pay for messin' with us!" Terasaka yells angrily. "So you do care about us, Terasaka." I teases, and he yells at me, "Shut up, Murasakino!"

"As you see, they're no ordinary students. You have a sixteen-member special forces unit at your command." Koro-sensei said. "Sixteen?" Bitch-sensei asks curiously.

"Don't forget about me!" Ritsu exclaims from Nagisa's phone.

"Now, there's not much time." Koro-sensei said to Karasuma-sensei, and he looks down for a while thinking.

When he looks up, determination is in his eyes. "Attention! Our objective is the top floor of the hotel at the summit! Our mission will shift from a stealth infiltration to a surprise attack! We'll use the same hand signals and link-ups from training! The only difference is our target! You have three minutes to memorize the map. We begin at 2150!"

"Right!"

**********

I climb up swiftly, almost at the same speed at Okano. "Don't get left behind!" Okano shouts, and we smile at each other before continuing up. "Okano and Aira sure can move." Kimura mused, and Isogai agrees. "Yeah—they've got the rest of us beat in this kind of thing. Whereas with our teachers...only one of the three of 'em can move."

I look down in curiosity and sweat drops. "Too shaky! Climb more carefully! Ugh! Karasuma!" Bitch-sensei yells scaredly.

"Bitch-sensei? Aren't you also an assassin!?" I yells, but she just screams at Karasuma-sensei, "Shut up amd climb already! My hands are getting tired!"

Then what do you say about Karasuma-sensei? He is the one climbing. Not you. I thought. "Why did Bitch-sensei come again?" Chiba asks.

"She didn't want to stay back and feel left out." Kataoka replies, and Terasaka said, "I wouldn't mind...if she didn't slow us down."

When Karma is next to me, he smirks. "Aira-chan, let's have a race." I smile back, "You are on."

Then we immediately climb up faster than we have been. "Those two sure can find competition in anything they are doing." Nagisa sweat drops, but continues climbing.

We reached the top at the same time, racing towards the bushes and kneeled there, hiding. "Guess we tied." I sulked, and he only pats my head. "Guess so. Let's do this again when we are back at school."