Chapter 14: Vision Time

Yola! I'm back! Finally get to see Itona's cute sneezing face<3! Let's read!

===========================================

Nagisa's POV

"Phew! Helter swelter! I understand this is what it's like in Osaka when a heat wave hits." Koro-sensei said. "So hot...why's he got us out here on the back of the mountain?" Sugino asks.

I sigh. And this is suppose to be a swimming class. What is Koro-sensei planning now? "If he's looking for a pool, there's one at the main campus. But that's not in this direction, is it?" Ritsu asks from my phone, wearing a swimsuit.

"No." I replied. Karma walks over to me. "Hey, Nagisa-kun, I hear you really did a number the other day. I sure wish I could've stayed behind to see that assassination of yours." That would've worked against a human, but it doesn't mean much in this classroom.

Day in and day out, we all try anything we can think of, but we haven't found a sure way to assassinate our teacher yet. After a long, silent walk, Koro-sensei laughs, turning around, "All right, we're here! Behold!"

When we seperate the bushes, we gasp in surprise and enjoyment to see a swimming pool. "A pool I made specially just for the E Class!" He shouts.

We all cheer and take off our jackets, going into the cool water one by one.

Then our teacher does stuff like this, which makes him pretty hard to kill!

Aira's POV

I sigh blissfully, floating around in the water. When I reach Kayano, she sighs, "It's fun, but a little depressing. I'm a terrible swimmer, and this suit leaves nothing to the imagination."

"Don't worry, Kayano—someone somewhere will want a body like yours someday." Okajima appears out of nowhere with a camera in his hands as he starts taking photos. "Hey, Okajima-kun, maybe don't go acting like a dashing young man while setting up that camera to snap sneak pics."

I sweat drop, and bump into someone behind me. Turning around, I blush slightly to see Karma bare-chest. "Ah, go-gomen, Karma-kun. I wasn't watching behind me."

He smirks, "No worries. And..." He swims closer, leaning in. "Were you staring at my chest?" I immediately blush more, quickly going into the water to swim away, and at the same time, cool off my face.

But Karma uses that chance to tug on my leg underwater, pulling me over to the corner. "Let go of me!" I yell, flailing my arms. He does as I say, but then put his arms beside me, trapping me between him and the stone.

"I am not done talking with you. I need an answer, Aira-chan~" He grins, and lucky me, Koro-sensei blows on his whistle, startling us. "Karma-kun! Aira-san! No making out in the pool!"

"We are not!" I yell, but he continues blowing the whistle. "Kimura-kun! No running at poolside! You could trip and hurt yourself!"

"Oh, uh, sorry." Kimura replies hesitantly.

"Hara-san and Nakamura-san! Watch the breath-holding! I'm worried that you'll stay under too long and drown!"

"Okajima-kun, I'm confiscating that camera!"

"Hazama-san, don't just read all day—swim!"

He blows on his whistle until there's some sort of tone coming out. S-So fussy...

"I guess when you make a pool, you start feeling like the high ruler of it all." Fuwa sighs. "Yeah...it sorta puts a damper on all our gratitude." Sugino agrees.

Koro-sensei laughs, wiping away imaginary sweat. "My elaborate plan makes the most of the natural surroundings, from the scenery to the layout. It must be enjoyed in an orderly fashion!"