>FT episode 219

"Bye-bye Mommy, bye-bye Daddy!" Called Asuka as she stood by Natsu, waving off her parents.

"Bye-bye darling!" they said simultaniously as they slowly departed.

"Take care of our lil' dumplin, okay?" Said Bisca to Natsu, turning round to face him and Asuka for the last time before their job.

"Sure, don't you worry!" called Natsu, his hand in mid wave.

"Don't forget to bring me back lots of presents!" Asuka was now waving them goodbye with boths hands. Bicsa and Alzack turned and started to walk away.

"We won't!"

"Love you!"

And with that, they grabbed hands and left.

"Alright Kiddo." Started Natsu. Asuka stopped her waving and looked up towards Natsu."Wanna go get some juice?"

Her face lit up with the words.

"Yeaaah!" She shouted excitedly.

-

Asuka sipped the last few drops of her juice through her heart-shaped straw. Her and Natsu sat side by side at the bar of the rowdy guild hall. After Asuka requesting some cake, and Mira apologising for it being sold out, Wendy and Erza offered to make her one homemade. Erza and Panther Lily set out of a quest whilst Wendy decided to start baking the sponge.

"Erza and Lily going on a job together? That seems like a weird team huh..." pondered Lucy as she sat at a chair, watching Wendy mix the batter to her cake.

"They're picking strawberries" Stated Wendy, not giving it a second thought.

"Yeh? Never would have guessed that..." replied Lucy. She glanced around the now rather empty guild hall. Her eyes stopped at Natsu and Asuka playing a game. She smiled as she watched him teach her how to play.

"Hey, what are you guys doing over here?" Asked Lucy as she walked over to Natsu and Asuka. After being told they were competing against who could hit the dart board most she let out a small giggle.

"I like ya but you ain't gonna beat me!" Said Natsu as he bent down towards Asuka, fire drooling from his mouth in excitement.

"But if I do, you gotta do whatever I tell you to!"

"All right you're on!"

-

"Clipadi clop, clipadi clop!" Sang Asuka as she rode on Natsu's back around the guild hall. Evidently, Natsu had lost the game, meaning he had to do what the little girl said all day. The whole guild laughed as she forced him to make horse noises as he trailed around on all fours.

-

Lucy sat by a tree in the park next to Happy. They watched as Asuka chased Natsu around, shooting him with her toy gun. Lucy smiled to herself, thinking about how great Natsu was with kids.

Soon enough, Asuka had made Natsu do a mountain of things such as jump in a fountain of water and take her on a few quests (where Aquarius had to act as a fountain in a town and Natsu had to light someone's fire place).
The four were eventually tired out from all the jobs. They were walking down a street when Asuka asked a question that made Lucy's face heat up red.

"Lucy, when are you and Natsu finally gonna kiss eachother?"

"Say what?" Questioned Lucy, shocked by the little girls words. Natsu stood behind her and gulped.

"Mommy and Daddy are kissing all of the time!" Asuka said happily.

"Give 'er a smooch Natsu!" She ordered. "Right on the lips!"

Natsu gulped a second time, standing awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"You've gotta do what she says Natsu!" Teased Happy.

"You're way to young to ask for that!" Said Natsu with a frown on his face, he looked down at the girl but then looked up to Lucy who started talking.

"Yeh I'm sorry to let you down and all, but that's totally out of the question!" Said Lucy with her arms folded across her chest. I can't believe she wants me to kiss Natsu... she thought.

Asuka pretended to cry, saying that Natsu had promised to do anything she'd ask him. Lucy stayed stood, arms folded.
Natsu slid towards Lucy.

"Well, it's not like it will kill us or anything..." Stated Natsu, making Lucy turn to face him and blush.

Suddenly Natsu took a step closer to Lucy, making her heart beat out of her chest. He's actually going through with this. He's going to kiss me - Thought Lucy.

He took another step forward and started to lean towards Lucy. Her heart carried on beating loud and her face erupted into redness. She tightly closed her eyes before feeling something soft press against her lips. A spark tingled in her chest but then disappeared when the contact was lost. She opened her eyes to see Natsu pulling away, a light blush spread across his cheeks. He kept eye contact with her and smiled whilst Happy and Asuka cheered in the background.

"You loooove her~" Sang Happy as he flew around the red faced pair.

-

Lucy POV:

That night I lay in bed, unable to sleep. It was around 1am.
I couldn't stop thinking about Natsu and the feeling I got when he kissed me. It felt right. It felt good.

I think I like him.

I was shocked at my own thoughts. For the past year I denied that I had a small crush on Natsu. I always loved his childish personality and his love and compassion towards Fairy Tail and all its members. But that kiss...

"Knock Knock"

I furrowed my eyebrows at the sound that echoed throughout my apartment. Who the hell would knock on my door at 1 in the morning?

"Knock"

I slipped out from under my bed sheets and shivered as the cold air suddenly hit my skin. I was wearing a crop top and a pair of shorts - not substantial for outside the covers. I walked towards my door, fiddling with the key as I unlocked it.

"Natsu?!" I asked, shocked at who was at my door. "Why are you here at 1am? And why didn't you just crawl through my window like you usually d-"

Before I could finish I was pressed against the wall next to my door, my eyes widened in shock as Natsu quickly pressed his lips against mine, his hands on my waist. A spark once again shot through my chest, leaving it tingling. I recovered from my shock and kissed Natsu back, feeling him smile against my lips. He hands left my waist as he pulled away and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"So I wasn't the only one who felt it?" He said, looking into my eyes deeply.

"I felt it Natsu" I replied, before pulling him towards me and reconnecting our lips once again.