> unkiss me

"Euuughh..." groaned the pastey Natsu, as his limp body dangled from the train carriage's open window. His blue skin was drooping as his facial expression distorted into a somewhat worrying state; the groans continuing to escape his mouth.

Lucy shivered at the new gusts of wind that were ricocheting around the small carriage room. She placed down her book to rummage through her belongings for a substantial piece of clothing that covered her bare skin a little better - but of course, only managed to gain a flimsy short-sleeved jacket that she must had packed during the rush of leaving for their job. It would have to do.

"Somebody help me..." Wheezed the fire mage as he plonked himself back on his seat beside Lucy and sprawled his upper body across her porcelain legs. Before Lucy could scold the boy for being a pervert and an idiot, Erza quickly stepped in by knocking Natsu out cold with one fail swoop of her armoured fist against his head; Sorted. Lucy looked down as Natsu's complexion transitioned back to his usual tanned tone and his breaths became even once again. He slept soundly against her knee as the rest of Team Natsu waited for the long train ride to end.

"You didn't have to be so tough on him you know Erza. I could have tried my Troia spell on him again." Piped Wendy as she eyed the small bruise that was beginning to form beneath Natsu's salmon hair.

"Don't be silly Wendy!" Said Carla, her articulate voice drumming through Wendy's dainty ears. "You have tried countless times to know he's now immune. Don't drain the magic power you have."

Wendy slouched back down in her seat as her mind filled with sorrow over the disappointing fact that she could no longer help her friend when he needed it... She was a failure.

"You know Wendy, I'm sure Natsu could do with some of that healing magic of yours once we get off this carriage. Considering the raging headache he's gonna have after." Pointed out the Ice mage who was sat opposite her and had happened to notice her change in mood.

"Totally, Grays' right." Added Lucy, who had subconsciously began to massage Natsu's head with her free hand whilst the other once again grasped her book - though she wasn't really reading it.

Wendy picked her self up, throwing a bright smile onto her face and pumping her hand in the air in victory.

"Yeah! And then we can power through our job and gain the prize money we deserve!" She beamed.

...

"Hello solid ground!" Yelled the excited Natsu as he lept from the motionless train door and tapped his foot on the ground beneath him. His overly excited grin caused Lucy to obtain a sweet smile of her own as she stared at him. Erza, Wendy, Gray, Carla and Happy all tumbled off behind, gathering together to find the location of the job requester's house.

"Where are we headed?" Asked Gray whilst he leaned the side of his unclothed body against the wall of the train station coolly.

"Well, it says here that it's just up the road on at a place called Meadow Lane." Said Lucy, her face buried in the sheet of paper that held the job request information.

'Ikou!" Cheered Natsu as he started to run out of the train station, dragging poor Lucy with him by the arm.

-

"Okay, so that's all you need us to do sir?" Asked Lucy as she crossed her leg over the other where she sat.

The four were in a mansion-like house belonging to their job requester. As soon as they knocked, the friendly man invited them in for a hot drink as he explained the task at hand.

Now, they were all seated across a long white arm chair with a coffee table in front, where the man sat on another chair at the other side.

The man took a small sip of his drink before carefully placing the China tea set back on the wooden table.