>secret admirer (Part 1)

"Seriously dude, it was really hot!" Gray marvelled as he sat slouched back against a chair before Natsu.

Natsu replied with a single hum, staring off, right past the boy.

"I didn't know Juvia had that side to her, man. It was like she was expercienced too..." Gray continued, thinking hard about what had gone on the night before with him and Juvia. "I mean, she got a little... kinky... you know?"

"Oh, really?" Natsu mumbled, his complete disinterest certainly wasn't invisible to Gray, along with the completley dead monotone of his voice.

Sometimes a guy simply needed some boy to boy bonding time... but today, Natsu's head was completley elsewhere - and Gray had noticed.

"Dude. Natsu?" He spoke, trying to gain the guys attention so he could continue his story and maybe get a third persons view on it... but to no avail did he manage to snap the fire mage from his deep thinking.

Natsu's gaze drifted right past Gray, staring open-mouthed at the sight he saw - as if there was a huge plate of food right behind the raven haired boy. Gray took an interest, and turned around in his seat to follow the sight path of Natsu's.

Today, the guild wasn't at it's optimum of rowdy. Possibly due to the fact the two most careless mages were currently sat down at a table in what seemed to be a failing, onsided conversation.

Gray turned around; his eyes passing some usuals in the guild. Cana sat at her usual place on the bar, chugging down what was possibly her ninth barrel that morning. By the request board stood Nab, staring blankly as if waiting for the moment a job would finally catch his eyes. Further along sat Levy, her head buried deep into an ancient book still powdered with dust from the library. But then finally, in the corner of the room, she sat.

Lucy.

A smirk settled across Gray's lips. Of course. What else would Natsu stare at so longingly? What else other than Lucy?

The girl was surrounded by scrunched up papers, possibly containing her unwanted stories that just hadn't worked out in her mind (But were probably very good anyway), along with her notebook and pen that she was using. Her brows furrowed in frustration at her work; one hand clutching her hair whilst simultaniously holding up her tired head, as the other wrote angry scribbles of words across her notebook... right before she proof-read the paper, shook her head before tearing the sheet from its book and adding it to pile of paper balls that was slowly growing - Then the cycle simple started all over again.

Gray looked back towards Natsu, immediatley confirming she was the one he was staring at. Besides her, that side of the room was empty - apart from Elf Man and Bixlow who were enganged in some sort of argumentative conversation about being man... but Natsu certainly wasn't staring at them.

Natsu's felt his heart rate increasing; his eyes locked on Lucy, completley oblivious to the suspicious, and half-angry, ice mage beside him. He was too entranced by the girl infront of him. The girl with the long, blonde hair that framed her face perfectly. The girl who, even when frustrated, still had a beautiful look on. The girl who he really loved to spend time with...

Natsu frowned. What was he thinking? Of course, he knew Lucy was beautiful... but why was it any different today?

"Natsu, you're drooling."

Natsu eyes widened and immediatley snapped toward Gray's.

"What?" His tone was panicked.

The boy rapidly whipped his hand across his mouth in attempt of rubbing away the so called 'drool'. But he soon came to a holt as he heard the words that next came from Gray's mouth.