>six sakes too many

Natsu was in a pickle.

And by pickle, he meant a big, sour jar of disaster.

How he and his friends got themselves in this situation was simple, and it went like this:

"Guys I have an idea!" Erza piped, her hand reaching into the air as if it would get her friend's attention faster. "Lets play truth or dare and every go you refuse, you have to take a shot!"

The group were having a sleepover, excitedly arranged by Erza - and that was scary enough, nevermind the events to come.

It had only been ten minutes and...

"Fine, fine I'll do it!" Lucy groaned, she'd somehow managed to avoid herself a drink this far, escaping through easy truths. Somehow her Guildmates weren't digging too deep to get things out of her. Yet.

"Thats six shots Lucy."

The girl rolled her eyes as she lined up the shot glasses infront of her.

"Just dont let me do anything stupid." She spoke, before downing all six drinks in under 30 seconds.

"If that doesnt say experience then I dont know what does." Gajeel commented from the side as the group watched. "Gihi."

And that was just the start of it.

The game had continued like that for a solid half hour. Everyone in the guild watched as players one by one became more and more delirious. Cana to the side; taking shot after shot under the excuse it was for the game. Levy swaying on her feet as she stumbled toward Gajeel. Erza laughing in hysterics at absolutley nothing...

And that led to the events at current. Natsu cornered at the back of the guild by none other than the celestial mage, Lucy Heartfilia. Somehow, the others had all found themselves preoccupied in his time of need; everyone either too drunk or too concerned over the ones who were.

He could feel his face completley burning up at the sight of the very drunk blonde stumbling his way, but his soberness stopped him from doing anything stupid. Who knows what he'd be like if he let himself get as drunk as Lucy... he thought.

"N-Natsu.." the slurring Blonde had never been this close to him, her nose only inches from his as she tried to keep steady, dropping to her hands and knees to be on his level. "I have a request."

"W-what is it Lucy?" Natsu gulped as he scurried backwards on his bum, his back hitting the wall behind him. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off her, even drunk she was beautiful. Dammit how did he let her drink so much!

"W-well..." she slurred more, her body swaying side to side slightly as her eye contact with the boy locked. "I want you to k-kiss me."

"K-"

"Ki-"

"Kiss you?!"

The boy almost yelled. If it was possible to push his back any further into the solid wall behind him he would've, but sadly the laws of science wouldn't bend for him today.

"Lucy I don't think-" He stopped mid sentence when he felt a warmth grip the leg just above his knee. He looked down slowly to see the Blondes hand, her eyes still locked on his as she crawled closer to between his legs.

Dammit how did he let himself sit in this position!

"Please Natsu!" Lucy stuck out her bottom lip, looking at the boy with big eyes as she leaned closer. There was no way he was going to take advantage of her like that... Natsu began to think, before his mind went blank and he felt a soft hand on his jaw; eye contact reconnecting with the girl.

There was a pause.

A pause of just staring into eachothers eyes, before Lucy began to move in.

Natsu had no where to go, no where to move away... or so that was the excuse he gave himself.

Yeah, totally. He had no choice.

No... choice... he thought.

And their lips melded together.