Chapter 6

Author's Note

Okayy, so I don't know the whole length of this chapter! Also I don't know the whole length of this book, so be patient with it, its only chapter 6 :)

**Note: Side font is when rose is thinking/dreaming/remembering (Mostly)

PS Vote/comment/share the story if you enjoy it! Thanks!

~H

--------------------------------------------------------------

"How long are you going to stay with me?" The Doctor asked, "Forever." Rose replied. They both looked at each other, hand in hand, with huge grins on their faces and love in their eyes. They held their gazes for what seemed like forever, both wanting to grap a hold of each other.

"I made my choice a long time ago, I'm not leaving you." Rose said stubbornly. She had to help and protect her Doctor, her precious Doctor. They suctioned their magnets to the wall and clung for dear life as the void opened. Everything going according to plan until Rose's lever cranked forward, almost stopping the process. Rose knew what she had to do, she grabbed a hold of the lever and the next thing she knew was she was floating and then popped into Pete's world. Her ears were ringing with the scream from The Doctor. "It's sealed, the job is done." Her Pete's world father said. She was full of despair, she knew she was lucky to be still alive and safe but she was far, so very far away from The Doctor. She was in disbelief, how could this happen? Rose raced to the wall hoping for some small connection. Rose put her ear against the wall and lifted her hand up to hopefully feel some sort of connection with The Doctor. Just some small trace of him even. She swore she could hear another person moving on the other side and warmth spread across her hand but only momentarily. It faded as quickly as it had arrived and she knew all chances were lost. Rose pleaded, screamed, and raged. This just couldn't be happening. She was stuck without him for forever, leaving her heart shattered and a broken promise.

**

"Am I ever going to see you again?" Her voice cracking, even as she tried to remain collected.

"You can't." The words came out as a slap in the face to him.

"What are you going to do?" Rose's eyes were full of tears and she couldn't help but nearly begin to sob.

"Oh, I've got the TARDIS. Same old life, Last of the Time Lords." he tried to manage a smile but there was no way to hide the immense pain.

"On your own?"

He nodded but he wished, he so desperately wished to just hold her, to have her continue travelling with him. Rose knew they only had seconds but not exactly knowing the full amount, she grabbed a hold of the opportunity. "I-I love you." She meant it, with all her heart and oh, he believed her because he did too. As much as he tried to shove it away.

"Quite right, too. And I suppose, if this is my last chance to say it..Rose Tyler-" and his image and words were taken away. Rose crumpled, he was gone and all alone without her again. The day couldn't have gotten much worse and she slowly made her way to her family, her shoulders shaking with her sobs. She did not make one effort to contain herself, no she would allow herself to grieve for now.

**

Rose woke up to her body racking with sobs and she found her pillow stained with mascara that she had forgotten to taken off. She threw the covers off herself to cool down and sat up, huddling, and pulling her legs to her chest. She let herself have the moment to release her sadness, before inhaling and exhaling deep breaths until she fell asleep with her thoughts all on The Doctor.

My Dying Wish **UNDERTAKING EDITING**On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara