Chapter 15

FINALLY UPDATING YAY! Sorry it took me so long! Hope you all enjoy and thank you for so many reads! Love you all!

~H

OH ALSO 2 ~~ MEAN A SMALL POV SECTION & 1 ~ MEANS END OF SMALL POV

AND ** MEAN A NEW SECTION/ SOMETIMES A NEW CHARACTER POV

Sorry if that confuses you! ^^ XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor had healed himself with most of the regenerating energy and transferred the rest into Rose's still unconscious body, and then blacked out from exhaustion.

**

The Doctor took a sharp inhale as he felt the splash of cold water hit his face, his body ached. He found Mickey ,the culprit behind the water, and Jack standing next to him. Both of their faces were full of relief and worry. There was one question on The Doctor's mind, "Is she okay? How is Rose? And-" He winced as he tried to sit up," am I still..me?" He asked.

"We don't know, she is managing but I don't know how much longer she can hold on even with the regenerating energy you gave her." Jack explained. "You are still you, Doctor."

He was still him, that was good. He gulped, "I will check her and she if she is..ready." The Doctor said quietly. He groaned at the soreness of the wound, the regeneration process had been a rough one. He took deep breaths and made his way to the medical bay. He swung the door open and saw Rose lying in one of the medical beds. She looked slickly pale, and heart rate a little slow. "Rose, I'm here. You're safe." The Doctor murmured as he rubbed away stray hairs on her face. He ached for her. Longed to see those soft warm brown eyes meet his but she was still.

The Doctor looked at the two. "If we are going to do it we should do it when she is in the best health and...I think this is as well as she is going to get." The Doctor confirmed. Mickey and Jack nodded, sadness in Jack's eyes and slight anger and desperation in Mickey's. "I would do enything for 'er. Trade spots even." Mickey said, gloom rang through his voice. "We all would." Jack added. "In a heart beat." The Doctor agreed.

They all looked at Rose one last time, The Doctor longest. He was silently pleaded for her to wake up so he wouldn't have to put her through this pain. She didn't stir besides the reapeating movement of her chest slowly rising and falling. He needed to be strong for her, he would need to be there for her when this was all done. He took his gaze off of her and made a signal to the boys that it was time, time to get started.

**

Jane was still in her prison cell when she heard many gun shots and fighting below and outside her cell. "What is bloody goin' on!" She asked, to no one. She heard yells and things hitting the ground, then the strangest one of all. Something she couldn't describe but it slowly faded away along with the fighting. Then her cell door opened. She was taken aback from what she saw. Blood smeared along the floor, and...the crumpled body of Susan. "Serves you right, bitch." Jane said her voice full of anger, as she passed the body. She saw the bullet hole that was on the back of her head and the stream of blood gradually oozing from it.

'What happened? Where were Rose, Mickey, and Jack?' She felt her worry grow. She saw the blood line continued but it was partially dry, and definitely not from Susan. It stopped at the end of the hall and that was it, no other marks or tracks. Jane wondered whose blood it belonged to and hoped it wasn't one of her newly established sort-of-friends. She went down the iron stairs, picking up a machine gun from a knocked out guard. She made her way down to the lab, it was empty. Every where was empty. She was completely alone besides the people held in the tubes. One of the tubes was missing.

Jane never felt so lost and confused. Then several National British guards burst in aiming guns at her. "Get on your knees and hands behind your head!!" One shouted. She started to cry, she wanted to go home, she wanted to know that she would be okay. "Guard down!" A man yelled. The leader walked over to her, "It's okay. We need you to come with us. Tell us everything you know. It's alright." He comforted her.

An couple hours later she stood in the open field on the back of an ambulance. They had let her call her parents who were relieved to know where she was and that she was okay. She had ran away from home and she had some how ended up in this screwed up business. Her parents came immediately, rushing to hug her and they all embraced, sobbing and comforting one another. Then the police asked her parents if they could talk to them, and they sent Jane to the ambulance to check for any injuries. All they gave her was an orange shock blanket. 'Comforting.' Jane thought to herself.

**

They all helped the Doctor gather the necessary materials they would need for what they were about to do. None of them saying a word as they prepared. The Doctor was starting to have second thought's..but he quickly snapped himself out of it. He needed to do this. It was the only option if he wanted to save Rose. Once everything was in order the TARDIS created the machine to come out of the ceiling. "Thank you TARDIS." The Dotor said barely audible.

~~

The TARDIS liked Rose, she always had. Rose was the best companion fit for the Doctor. The TARDIS couldn't do everything for the Doctor. He needed Rose and still does. That is why the TARDIS would give everything she can to help the Doctor help Rose.

~

He placed the helmet on her head, he knew she might wake up and be in jarring pain but only temporarily. He tried to give her all the medicine he could to keep her asleep and shut out the pain but this process was to harsh for it to do any good amount of helping. He braced himself, and he motioned for Jack and Mickey to leave. He didn't want him to see this, but he had to stay for Rose.

~~

Jack gave him a slight pat on the back and a smile reassuring smile. Jack had faith in the Doctor, and that was all he could do to give him some comfort and reassurance. Then he left right behind Mickey would was whimpering and crying.

~

The Doctor started the machine. Keeping his eyes on her and holding her hand. This process would take 10 minutes top. Shortly after the machine started Rose's body convoluted and shook. The Machine moved along inside her, healing her. The Doctor squeezed her hand, making sure she knew he was there. Minutes had passed by, the process nearly done. Then her eyes opened, the process still happening. She screamed in agony and shrieked for what seemed hours. The Doctor stared in horror. Then the machine stopped and Rose passed out from the unbarring pain.

"Rose!" Mickey shouted as he burst through the door. The Doctor felt sick and queasy. He saw Mickey make his way over, The Doctor heard the whacking sound of Mickey's fist impaling is nose before he felt it. Blood rushed from his nose. Jack rushed over pulling Mickey back, who was shouting and cursing at The Doctor acussing him of killing Rose. The Doctor was to dazed to do anything. Before he buckled to the ground he whispered the last word, "Rose." His hand slipped from hers, making a thud against the hard floor.

-------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS GETTING INTENSE. I might make it up to you guys and not make you wait a WHOLE WEEK. Maybe I'll post tomorrow or maybe Wenesday! ENJOY!