Sequel Part 4

Author's Note

GUYS IM SOSOSOSOSOSOS SORRYYY! Please can you forgive me?

ILL MAKE IT UP. Life just gets busy, you know?

Also, the middle name means "star", ultimately from Greek αστηρ (aster)

[Source: Behind The Name]

(Also all this is on the TARDIS!)

-----------------------------------

Part Four

A few months after Rose gave birth

Rose cracked the door open making a thin slit and just enough to see The Doctor nestle their baby girl in his arms.

Rose had felt him stir then get out of bed, several moments before. The Doctor never slept much, when he did it was minimal and now he was always eager to be up with the baby. Before the baby was even born The Doctor would take hours out of the night to read everything about having a child because he wanted to be a 'Proper Father', even though Rose argued that no matter what-he would be.

She watched from the thin opening she had created, hearing the happy giggles of their child and the cooing of The Doctor would and would nuzzle their noses together. Rose's heart melted at the sight, she couldn't have asked for anything else in the world.

They decided on the name Paisley and the middle name would be Astra for their share of love for the stars. Paisley had blonde peach fuzz hair and the dark brown shade of The Doctor's eyes, and although her hair was blonde it always ended standing up in a silly fashion close to resemblance of The Doctor's. Paisley didn't cry often unless it was the usual reasons of hunger or a dirty diaper and she loved to play with toys from The Doctor's past. He thought that she should have them and grow up with some of her heritage.

Then there was a happy grandma that they promised to visit every other weekend, known as "Grammie play dates". The Doctor didn't mind, it allowed him time alone with Rose or them to go on small adventures-not ready to give up that life style yet- but they made sure to stay away from threatening danger and always ran back to their baby. Jackie was even urging them to make Christmas cards for the Holiday season, saying "That's what proper family's do! Plus I have no pictures of my grand child or the cute family!" They knew they could always get to it later, as they had time on their side.

Rose was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the low sound of singing, The Doctor would sing ancient lullabies from Gallifrey which always seemed to enchant Rose and the baby. The Doctor wasn't a great singer by far but his voice was strong and soft with the sweet melodies, leaving that enchanting feeling. The Doctor finished his song and laid Paisley back in her crib and left her to her slumber, he crept out of the room and Rose waited outside the door.

"That was beautiful." She whispered as he had successfully shut the door silently.

He jumped slightly, "I didn't hear you." He paused, "Thank you, just some simple lullabies really.."

"I love them, always seem to hypnotize me." She grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers.

The Doctor smiled, "Well, I'm glad I could put some use to them." He yawned.

"Come back to bed, we need to get some sleep. Tomorrow is a big day and mum won't allow a groom with bags under his eyes." She giggled and began to pull him back to their room.

He didn't resist, he was glad to climb back into his warm bed with his pink and yellow girl and fall asleep with the scent of her strawberry shampoo fresh in his mind.

They fell asleep, him spooning her and hands in hand with the happy thoughts that soon they were to become married.

-----------------

Short, I know.

Also, that's the end unless I say otherwise. So. Yeah.

Thank you for reading it this far, you are all amazing and ILY!

~H