Chapter 14

600+ READS OMERGURD. You guys are the best. BUT please vote/comment/share/feedback PLEASEE! Merci! How's the story? Favorite character? TELL MEHH!

~H

----------------------------------------

Susan walked in after she felt the Doctor had enough time talking to a soon-to-be corpse. "Well Doctor, there is nothing you can do. She is practically a corpse. Now, what do we do with you? Oh, right. We're going to need you." A devilish grin spread across her face. The Doctor didn't care, he didn't even hear her, he was too lost in his thoughts. He was trying to figure out a way to get Rose out of here and allow her to survive. The Doctor didn't have many idea's of what he could do, but he knew even if they did work he had slim chances. "Hmm, what? Oh, yes of course." The Doctor agreed willingly. He only had one plan and he needed out of these hand cuffs to do it. "It turns out we do need you for something. In order to activate the full true powers of her blood, we need a bit of yours. Boys, un cuff him." Susan explained as they walked in to the next lab over. It was bustling with scientists, but not many guards.

"How did you manage all of this?" The Doctor asked, staring at his surroundings. "Why does it matter, Doctor?" Susan replied as she gathered the necessary materials for his blood drawing. "I'm a curious man." The Doctor was really trying to buy time. "You are no man." Susan spat at him. "Not technically, no. I'm more humane than you are though. You kill the innocent." The Doctor slashed at her. "Killing one life? It's nothing at all." Susan said easily, this wasn't bothering her at all. "You've killed more than her.." He faltered, "I can see the horror in the eyes of these men and women. They've seen it. The tests you've put people through, using the hands of others. Leaving the dirty work for everyone else." The Doctor raised his voice, "So don't tell me it's just one sacrifice, for saving the whole. Specially Rose." The Doctor had become fully yelling, spiting in Susan's face. The lab had gone silent and stared at the duo. Susan hadn't moved and The Doctor felt as she was going to kill him on the spot but she didn't. She continued with her work. "Now, would you be a dear and take the coat off and roll up your sleeve?" The Doctor did as he was asked, he knew he would be hand cuffed shortly after this. He needed to buy more time, wait for people to clear out.

"Who is up there? Who are you holding captive?" The Doctor asked, furious at this heartless woman. "Some friends of hers. Two males. One is quite charming, while the other is annoying." Susan described them. 'Jack and Mickey..of course.', The Doctor instantly knew. Susan rubbed the surface of The Doctor's arm with a cleaning bacteria wipe then inserted the needle. The Doctor slightly yelped at the point of contact. "Bloody hell, small needle my ...bum." The Doctor muttered. "Since we have to draw quite a bit of blood, you will be tired, so we will be locating you in a room upstairs. Along with our other prisoners, I mean guests." Another sinister grin spread across her face. The Doctor was feeling sick being around a woman like this, so inhumane and uncaring. 'The opposite of Rose..Rose! He needed to put his plan into action..' He thought to himself. Susan slid the needle out and The Doctor was surprised at the amount that had been withdrawn, an unhealthy amount. A guard came up form behind him and pressed a moist towel to his mouth causing his vision to fade and black out.

**

"How do you think he got here?" A voice familiar voice said, an quite annoyingly familiar voice. The Doctor opened his eyes to be blinded by a bright light. He scrunched his face and slowly adjusted his eyes to the light. He rose from his laying spot, his arm felt severely numb, like needles stabbing all over his skin. He rubbed his head because he ached equally as painful. He look around to find the owner of the familiar voice and another familiar face. "Doctor, good to see you." Jack was the first to speak. Mickey was glaring at him, and studying him up and down. "Where is Rose? Why are you here?" Mickey asked, and looked as though he was disgusted to even look at him. The Doctor's throat went hoarse and mouth dry, how could he explain? "I'm here because of the TARDIS. It brought me here, some how.. It warned me that Rose was in trouble." The Doctor was close to tears but he wouldn't let it show. "What is wrong with Rose?" Jack asked, both men wearing the same concerned look.

"They are killing her, they are draining her and it's all my bloody fault. I should've never, I wish I- I need your help." He was desperate and needed to save Rose. "I will, but only for Rose. This is yure fault. I hope ya know that. You 'ave screwed 'er up since the day ya both met." Mickey's hard glare, never straying from the Doctor. "We will get her, but we need a plan." Jack said, moving on from Mikcey's last comment. "I have one but it is highly risky and slim chances." The Doctor told them his plan. Mickey shouted and raged, disagreeing. "I won't allow it. Like I said, you screwed up enough. She won't make it. No." Mickey argued.. "It's all we can do.." The Doctor said. "Jack, tell 'em he can't! Tell 'em!" Mickey cried. Jack was silent for a moment, "I am with the Doctor. He has always been right. There is nothing else we can do." Jack said, realizing the desperate situation.

"Fine, but if something goes a wrong, you be the one to break it to Jackie. Caus' I sure as hell will not." Mickey had tears coming in his eyes. All three of them were not eager about this. "We need to get out of here, first of all." Jack stated. "Luckily, they didn't take anything of mine." The Doctor reached for his sonic screwdriver in his coat pocket. He used it to unlock the door. "I need one of those.." Jack muttered. They were on level 4, so they would need to sneak down to level 8 with out any drawn attention. "Security will probably be tight so..be watching." The Doctor warned. They had made there way down to level7 without any trouble besides knocking out a few guards. Now level 8.. There were four guards, easy enough except how to get them without causing a commotion? "We can use the suits form the guards we knocked out earlier to get by." Jack answered The Doctor's question. They made there way back down after getting into the uniforms of guards. Jack had examined the bodies of the men way longer than necessary but The Doctor let it slide. "Bloody fat guards.." Mickey complained after tripping on the leg of his pants.

They reached level 8 again and hoped that it would work. Jack entered first, then The Doctor, and finally Mickey. They finally calmed then a guard entered, "WAIT. I don't remember you. You're coming with us." A guard pointed to Mickey. "What? Get yure bloody hands off uf me!" Mickey demanded. The Doctor and Jack kept going. No one seemed to be in the holding room and the lab seemed clear. It seemed like this plan was working a little too perfectly. The Doctor examined the machine, he would have to hack and get the code..which the sonic screw driver could do but how do transport Rose? The TARDIS was luckily on level 6 so they wouldn't have to go far. Jack looked around and pointed at a long wooden box. The Doctor didn't like the idea of putting Rose in the box but what could he do? The Doctor Unlocked the tube and quickly unhooked Rose form the machine, putting her in a box. "I'm sorry Rose.." The Doctor said under his breath. "We don't have much time, we need to get her to the TARDIS quickly. She is weak." Jack rushed The Doctor.

They quietly made their way, hoping no one would notice but the alarms went off shortly after the tube opened. "Shit..time to go!" Jack yelled. They ran as fast as they could go, slowing down as guards ran past. They made it to level six and were about to reach the TARDIS when they heard a gun shoot. The bullet impaled the Doctor in the back. Jack knew what The Doctor would want him to do, keep going and get Rose to the TARDIS.

The Doctor hit the ground with a thud. 'No, not now!' The Doctor screamed mentally. His body screaming at him to regenerate. He heard the sound of heels clicking and making their way to his body. "I didn't want to have to do this but you seem to be taking my things without asking." Susan hissed. The Doctor's wound was bleeding at a quick pace, he needed to do something. The Doctor rose up, ready to face his enemy. "S-she iss mine. Not yourss." The Doctor spoke, wincing at each word. "This will be over soon, you should thank me. I'm ending you nice and quick." Susan lifted the gun to his temple. The Doctor knew it was pointless to regnerate now, he waited for the shot. He heard the shot of a gun but nothing hit him, instead he saw the body of Susan crumple to the floor with a hole in the forn of her head. The Doctor sighed in relief. "Doctor, hurry. We need to get to Rose. Now!" Jack ordered from the door's of the TARDIS. He slowly made his way, blood still oozing form his back shoulder. He was covered in sweat, if he didn't regenerate soon he would die. As much as he didn't want to, he had to. He started the process once inside the TARDIS. Jack ran to a distance, knowing what was happening. "Where is Rose?" He asked as his skin glowed with gold. "In the sick bay." Jack shouted. The Doctor had an idea, he ran to her. Knowing that this might increase any chances that he has.

----------------------------

SORRY IF THIS chapter seemed rushed...it probably sucks but I have had hardly anytime to write. Sorry guys. Enjoy.