Sequel Part 1

This is just a little taste to hopefully get you all interested and craving a sequel. This chapter determines if I will add a sequel or not.

THE MORE LIKES READS AND VOTES THIS CHAPTER RECIEVE THE MORE LIKELY I WILL CREATE A SEQUEL.

REREAD THAT^

READ THE WORDS BEFORE THIS.

KAY IM TRUSTING YOU.

I just may write this and that be it!

So please, if you like the story tell me! Your reactions determine everything.

Now if you are still reading this I just want to say thank you.

~H

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rose could feel the thrumming of four hearts, two of them belonged to her and the others belonged to The Doctor, as she woke up. Their bedroom was dark, there wasn't any artificial windows to produce any artificial light. Rose knew it was early but she wanted to stay like this, the comfort of their bed. Just the two of them.

Rose could feel the stirring of The Doctor, meaning he was waking up to. Lately he had been sleeping more which had improved his attitudes but it hadn't been easy. Rose had to promise to give him a kiss every morning and every night and learn gallifreyian. Rose didn't mind at all, she was eager to learn. Rose felt the grip around her waist tighten, the warm tingling sensation of his lips against her soft skin.

"Good Morning Miss Tylah." He murmured as he wrapped himself around her. She giggled from the feel of his breath dancing along her neck.

"When are you going to change it, my last name?" She frowned, honest.

"When the time comes, now shush and enjoy the silence of tranquility. I don't quite see the point as everyone knows you're mine." He said, not harshly but the idea of commitment always frightened the Doctor.

She looked at him leaning up and leaving a small kiss on his lips. "And everyone know you're mine." She smiled.

"Well, humans yes. Most aliens assume that my companions are my spouse- yes everyone will know." He gave her a goofy smile.

She pushed on his chest lightly, pushing him away, and rose from the sheets slipping on some slippers. "Cuppa?" She offered.

"Always."

Rose tied her robe around her and headed to the sleek yet cozy kitchen the TARDIS had created for her. Before it had been a room with a fridge full of take out, that was when the Doctor was companion-less but now the TARDIS had Rose to take care of her mad man. Rose put a kettle on the stove then pulled out a recipe book, 'Better Homes and Gardens: New Cook Book'. Rose flipped through the unworn pages, she landed on a page 71 giving her breakfast options. She chose a recipe for crepes, one of her favorites. They were thin like pancakes-except they didn't have the taste of pancakes-and Rose liked to add powdered sugar witha little lemon juice.

Her mouth was already drooling with the food thoughts. She gathered the ingredients: 2 eggs, 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup of milk, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil..

The kettle whistled as she finished mixing the ingredients. She prepared their tea, Earl gray for the Doctor and peppermint for her. The Doctor hated peppermint tea, he spat it out once when Rose tried serving it to him. Rose giggled at the thought. Rose poured the batter into the hot pan, sitting over the flame of a gas stove. The smell of the food filled the air, pouring down the corridors of the TARDIS. 1..2..3..4..and-

The Doctor stuck his head through the door way, sniffing his way to the source of the smell, and his stomach letting out a growl. "What are you making?" He asked, bed head still remained.

"My favorite breakfast, crepes. You got ta try one! Get yourself a plate and silverware, I'll make you one." Rose insisted. The Doctor followed her instructions, eager to try her meal, he always enjoyed her cooking creations. Rose brought him a plate with a warm tasty looking crepe, The Doctor licked his lips and cut himself a bite.

"Mmmmmm." He smiled with satisfaction. Rose served him his tea and a couple more crepes before he patted his belly and clearing his place. "Delicious Rose." He kissed her on her forehead before running out and changing into a pin strip suit and new converse that Rose had bought him.

The Doctor headed to the control room, he had something he needed to check. He walked to the monitor, typing a few commands. The screen popped up with a diagram of Rose's body, it did a full sized scan. He rubbed his side burns, a habit he did when he was nervous.

The results revealed on the screen:

Fem: Rose Tyler, 24. and a few other details that weren't important.

The Doctor's jaw dropped, he wasn't expecting anything of the sort but he had read the signs leading to his suspicion and now his theory was confirmed.

The Doctor was going to be a Father, again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This could be a possible sequel OR I might create a different one with a different plot.

NOT OFFCIAL PLOT OR SEQUEL IDEA.

~H