Prolouge

Jesse's POV (MCSM)

The new order and I walk towards the large yellowish portal in front of us, me at the very front.

"Jesse, are you sure this is a good idea?" Petra whispers from behind me, making me want to shake my head, but I keep my cool.

"We need to go through and figure out once and for all what's on the other side of this portal." I state, my head spinning slightly.

I stumble slightly, making g Lukas and Petra reach out to catch me.

"You okay?" Olivia asks, looking at me in concern.

Axle raises one eyebrow at me, but I can tell that he is concerned.

"Yeah.... I think so, its just, something doesn't feel right...." I mutter, pushing away from the arms of the ocelot and the red head.

As soon as I'm standing on my own my knees wobble, making me fall to my knees, pain throbbing through my entire body.

"Jesse, we shouldn't be here, its too dangerous with you acting like this...." Axle mutters, seeing a hoard of monsters heading our way.

I look up, eyes blurred slightly.

Things keep fading in and out, and for a split second, I feel like I'm looking through someone else's eyes....

But that's impossible.

Petra falls backwards all of a sudden, her head slamming hard on the ground without a single word, her eyes closed and her body limp.

"Ugh.... I'm not feeling so hot..." Axle mutters, falling towards the hoard.

I attempt to get up to help them, only to find my arms and legs failing me.

Olivia let's out a scream as she falls as well, the scream cutting short.

Lukas is the last one standing, eyes filled with pain and fear before he umbles to the ground.

My eyes get blurrier and blurrier by the second, until I feel pain going through every fiber of my body, and the world around me goes black.

.....

Jesse's POV (Our World)

I rush excitedly into my room, holding the disk for my computer.

"Yes!" I shout excitedly, making a stampede come from across the hall.

I land in my computer chair, spinning around wildly as my laugh fills the air.

My door bursts open to see my brother, looking half scared to death by my entrance.

"Geese Jesse! I thought something was wrong!" He shouts is his little kid voice.

I jump to my feet, resting the disk on my desk, running to the small boy.

His eyes were such a dark brown that they were basically black, which were completely different from mine, which were an emerald green.

My arms lift him up into the air spinning him around.

"I just got Minecraft Story Mode!" I shout, acting like a fangirl already without even playing the game.

My brother's face lights up, his excitement mirroring my own.

"Really!" He squeals, making me laugh.

"Yes Reub, I finally saved up enough!" I say excitedly, glad our parents aren't home to hear us.

His little laugh fills the air as I put him down, both of us running to the computer.

I sit down on the chair, letting him climb into my lap.

With my computer already on, I open the disk drive and put the disk in, the anticipation killing us both.

Slowly, the game starts up, the music of the start screen making my heart race.

For some reason I feel light headed, and Reben doesn't look too great either.

"Hey, its probably all that spinning." I state, making him nod slightly.

My headphones hang closely around my neck, connecting to my pone in the pocket of my overalls.

I click the play button, and a voice fills my ears.

"Nothing built can last forever." The voice starts, making my eyes blur out of focus.

When the focus again, for a split second I can see blocky people around me falling to the ground before I see normally again.

What was that?

"But when one story ends, another one is always right around the corner." The voice says, making me confused.

I had watch the trailer many times, and this line wasn't in it.

Before I can think too hard pain fills my body, making me unable to move.

My broth slumps out of the chair, a limp thump sounding on the floor.

I try to call out to him, but my voice doesn't seem to work anymore, and I left there, my sight going black and all feeling leaving my body.

The last thing I remember before everything stopped was one voice calling through the dark.

"Its your story now."