Chapter 25

Jessie's POV (I know these been a lot but they are needed) *winks*

Getting out of the end was hard, but with the enderman suit, we made it to the portal.

At the price of flooding the end.

We get through the portal to see that all the mobs are still there, making me gulp.

We can't fight through them.

What I should have said is I can't fight through them.

I've been getting to weak.

"Jessie! Pull that lever!" Soren whispers, making we tilt my head past a wall.

"Why?" I ask, making him narrow his eyes.

"Because, you look like someone who appreciates things that are cool for no reason." He answers.

"Thanks?"

At that I pull the leaver, seeing pumpkins fall onto the bodies of the iron golems.

Sweet!

A cough inturupts my excitement, reminding me of my sickness.

More blood appears on my hand.

I need a cure.

As the golems fight off the mobs, I go to Soren.

"Soren? Do you think you have a cure for this sickness?" I ask, making him look puzzled.

"Jessie, I hate to break it to you, but there is no cure for Wither Sickness." He answers, making my heart stop.

No.

Cure.

"It usually goes away after a day. But yours? You may need to kill whatever gave it to you for you to even live." He says gently.

My eyes widen and my entire world falls apart.

But, if I die here... Who knows what happens to me.

I'm silent after that.

I know the others heard it too, and I can't hide it any longer.

I'm dieing.

"So. Why don't we go get that bomb?" Axle mutters, sounding downcast.

I simply nod, limping forward.

Petra slings her arm around me, making my weight a little more bareable.

I couldn't be here without her.

"I need you to all look around for eight gunpowder. And you can take anything else you want too." Soren states when we get into the room we landed in.

He builds a ladder from Iron golems and climbs up to a ledge covered in chests.

We all walk around, Petra and I going through the first chest we find.

"Jessie, do you really think you could die?" Petra whispers, making me sigh.

I'm not sure.

"I don't know Petra. I think its possible. I mean, just cause I'm not from here doesn't mean I can't die here." I respond, making a growl come from Petra.

"Like hell you're dieing here Jessie. You're going to make it home." She states, making me sigh.

I wasn't sure of that anymore...