Chapter 1

Petra's POV

The building competition seemed rather boring today, I'm not entirely sure why.

The Ocelots were building some rainbow beacon, which was cool, but boring.

I had no clue what everything else was, and then there was Olivia and Axle.

They had built what looked to be a fireworks dispenser.

But the two were arguing like crazy.

"Axle! Stop destroying my Redstone!" Olivia cries, destroying a wooden block to make way for another price of Redstone dust.

"Hey! You guys okay?!" I shout up to them as they finish off their build.

They jump down, glaring at each other.

"Yeah. I'd be fine if she would stop breaking the blocks I place." Axle growls.

Oliva huffs, crossing her arms and grumbling lightly to herself.

These two, though best friends, have been at each other's throghts since the beginning of time.

"Guys, relax. Whatever the problem is you have to pull together. You are a team." I say cooly, making them sigh shamefully.

Olivia looks over at Axle.

"She's right.... I just feel like things are way too tense between us to keep my cool." She mutters in confession.

Axle nods in agreement, making me shake my head.

Nothing about this situation felt right, then, suddenly, Lukas and the Ocelots stroll over, looking smug.

"Petra." Lukas states, sounding as arrogant as usual.

Aidan is snickering at the build of the two, unable to contain his laughs, making the whole group, even Lukas.

To my surprise I actually didn't expect him to laugh.

I'm not sure why... That was just Lukas and his lame friends.

"You guys are entering that?" Lukas teases, laughing hysterically.

My eye brows furrow, not liking the situation.

Axle looks pissed while Olivia stares down at the ground.

Angrily I hit Lukas on the arm lightly with my diamond pic, making his laughter stop.

"Not cool man." I snap before walking off.

I'm not sure why I'm even friends with the blond half the time, he was so mean to the duo to the point that it was just plain mean.

As I walk off I look up at the sky to see pillars of light and sparkles of light going through the sky, making me shake my head.

Will those two groups ever stop fighting?

As I walk through the forest the sun slowly starts to set, but as I reach my cave I can't help but be drawn to the sound of two voices, ones that are very unfamiliar to me.

I climb over a hill, laying flat on my stomach to see down into the clearing below.

There, standing in the tall grass is a girl my age with pitch black hair and emerald eyes, wearing overalls with a short sleeved red shirt beneath it.

There is a small boy beside her, who has light hazel hair and black eyes.

"Jesse? Where are we?" The boy asks, clingling tightly to the girl's leg.