Chapter 33

Olivia's POV (Man there have been a couple of there now!)

We walk through the solved puzzles, seeing the shock on Ivor's face.

"Soren couldn't have solved these. He's too big of a fool." Ivor scoffs, adding an insult for good measure.

We all knew that he had to be holding a grudge on Soren and the others for keeping Ivor being in the order hidden from the world.

Petra is looking at the second puzzle in shock.

"The only way to get up to that lever would be to rump onto the tail, and walk across on a width of one block. No way Soren did that." She laughs at the idea.

That's when we heard it.

Yelling.

Arguing.

"What did you do Soren!?" Jessie shouts angrily from the next room.

Ivor holds us back.

"Its more what I didn't do." Soren mutters, his voice only just making it through to us.

"God Soren! Just spit it out!" Jessie growls, making us shocked.

We had never heard Jessie sound so angry.

"You want to know so badly? Then fine! We used that damned command block to falsify our legacy. Are you happy now?!" Soren shouts.

Gabriel looks completely lost, meanwhile Petra and I share a look.

They lied?

Ivor storms forward, making us run after him.

We walk in just in time to see Jessie holding the book in one hand while Soren's eyes blaze.

Ivor stalks forward.

"Good to see that you finally admitted it." He hisses, making my eyes widen.

"So that's why you left." Jessie whispers, making Ivor nod.

"Yes. I left because the entire order, Soren, Ellegaurd, Magnus, Gabriel! They all agreed to keep it a secret!" Ivor shouts.

Jessie takes a small step back, looking a little overwhelmed.

Well who wouldn't be?

Its only been like a day since she came back from the dead, and now she's learning that the Order of the Stone is filled with liars, and that our friends are in danger the longer we stall.

"Oh yeah. And you're some saint. You promised to keep it a secret in return for all our treasures." Soren sneers, making a gasp escape my lips.

Great, I'm that person now.

You know the one I'm talking about, the one that makes the gasping sounds.

"Look, I don't care what happened in the past because right now we have a Storm attacking the world with my friends out there distracting it for the greater good. Noe, you can either help us defeat it, or you can sot in this basement for all I care." Jessie states, making Petra smirk.

Damn.

Ivor nods.

"Jessie's right. Nome of this matters anymore." Ivor struggles out, making us all shocked.

Did her just say that the petty fight that caused all this doesn't matter?

Wow.

Jessie could really be assertive couldn't she.

Soren grumbles under his breath.

"Come with me Jesse. Everyone else wait out here." Ivor states, making Petra narrow her eyes.

Jessie rolls her eyes.

"Can't they come?" She begs, making Ivor grumble.

"Why not." He sneers, letting us follow him into a room filled with armour.

"Whoa." I whisper, my eyes landing on a specific one against the left wall.

I walk over, unable to take my eyes off it.

"You can take some armour for yourselves and your friends." Ivor calls from the anvil with Jessie.

Petra doesn't look at the armour though, she's too busy staring at Jessie as she talks to Ivor.

This is my chance.

I walk over.

"Hey Petra. Can I ask you something without you getting mad?" I start, making her nod.

"What's up?" She asks, tearing her eyes away from Jessie.

I sigh.

"Tell me, do you like Jessie?" I spit out, closing my eyes.

Axle had told me that she just avoided the question, but I wasn't about to let her freak out.

"What?" She asks, her voice cracking slightly.

I open my eyes, seeing her cheeks tinted red.

Bingo!

"You do. Don't you?" I ask again, making her eyes widen, then she closes them and opens them, now filled with worry.

"Is it that obvious?" She asks, making me laugh.

"Trust me, to me? Yes. But Jessie, she's clueless." I chuckle, making her relax.

It was kinda funny and weird to see Petra act so nervous and spacey around someone, but Jessie was definetly a good choice.

She was brave, kind, smart, not to mention funny.

I smile once more at Petra before dragging her over to the armours.

"Then let's pick you out an amazing looking armour yeah?" I ask, making her chuckle.

"Sure Olivia. Whatever you say." She laughs, going through all the different styles.

Though Petra and I were never that close, I feel as if me knowing her little secret is the stepping stone towards a great friendship.

Or at least a great tolerance.

.....

Lol, sorry about the suckyness. I hope you liked it none the less. See ya all later.

-ThePurpleWarrior