A Vegetarian? Whaat?

It took me and Niall about 3 hours to clean the entire kitchen. We wiped down the cabinets, we mopped the floor and wiped the fridge.

"Phew! We're done!" Niall said happily.

I nod taking the mop from him, I put it in the pantry and close the door.

"Harry...."

"Yeah?"

"I'm still hungry." He says, there's a drop of cake mix on his cheek, I walk over to him and wipe it off with my thumb.

"Me too... Let's order pizza." He nods and heads for the phone. He waves it in the air.

"Let's have some fun." He says smiling. He dials the number and waits.

"Hello? Marcus? Yeah this is Ralf, I called to tell you that the pills you ordered for your, ahem dingaling won't come 'til January." I clasp my hand over my mouth, doubling over with laughter."I'm so sorry sir! Wrong number!" Niall says hanging up. We burst out laughing.

"Dingaling? Nialler!!!"

"Your turn!" He says, he hands me the phone and I dial a random number.

"Hello? Heather? This is Marin the other night was so great I've never had such a great time, you're pussy is to die for!" I squealed. Niall burst out laughing and I hung up. Niall's doubled over again. "I....It was a man!" I managed, that sent us into even more fits of laughter.

"M-My turn!" Niall sputtered. He took the phone from me and dialed. "Hullo? Is this uhhhh Maxwell? Uh yeah I forgot my boxers at your place.... uh call me.. Last night was the best thing I ever did." I burst out laughing. My stomach ached. He hung up and burst out laughing.

"Haha! Boxers!" The door to the kitchen burst open again.

"What's going on in here?" This time it was Liam. "And why is it so clean?"

"Uh... we were just.... uhh..." I trailed off, Niall filled in for me,

"Cleaning.... and telling jokes... want to hear one?"

Liam said nothing.

"Ok! Why did the chicken cross the road?"

"Why?" Liam asked crossing his arms. 

"BOXERS!" I croaked. Niall burst out laughing again and Liam shook his head.

"You two..." He left shaking his head. Me and Niall stopped laughing and looked at each other.

"Pizza." We both said. I took the phone and dialed the number,

"Uh hello? I'd like to order..." I stared at Niall, he held up eight fingers. I shook my head laughing

"Eight pizzas... Yes eight toppings?" The phone was ripped from my hands and Niall yelled into it. "

Seven all meat and one cheese." He hung up and smiled at me happily.

"One cheese? Who's that for?"

"Liam... He's a vegetarian." Niall said.

"Oh... I never knew that..." I say, a little bit disturbed that I didn't know that.

"Hey.... Harry? You ok?"

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine." He nods, patting me on the back.

"Ok..." He leaves me to think. Liam's a vegetarian? I wonder what else we don't know about him. I left the kitchen and went up to my room. I changed out of my dirty clothes and showered quickly. I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I was about to get my shirt when someone knocked at me door. Without thinking I opened it.

"Hey Harry I was wondering if-" Louis stopped talking, his eyes fell to the towel around my waist.

"If what?" "If... I could borrow your laptop? Mine's crashed and I was skyping with Eleanor." I nod and grab my laptop.

"Don't break it!"

"I'm hurt! You don't trust me? I would never ever accidentally spill my tea on it or anything...." He jokes,I roll my eyes and he leaves. I shut the door, and walk over to my dresser and get dressed. I'm wearing sweats and a red T-Shirt that I stole from Niall a month ago. I grabbed my phone and headed to the living room.

"Liam! I do not want to watch Toy Story again!" Niall moans. I smirk as I enter the living room.

"Why not? It's family friendly and.... It's Woody Niall!" Liam whined.

"Liam Payne? Whining? Well I never!" I gasp. Once Liam sees me he straightens up.

"Oh.. Hey Harry... Whats.... up?"

"Oh come on Liam..... Don't act like you weren't just begging to watch Toy Story a second ago." I say sternly. His shoulder slump and he looks at the ground.

"Well... I'm going to go check on the pizzas.... If they're not here in ten minutes they're free!" Niall squealed. I chuckled and watched Niall leave the living room. Leaving just me and Liam. I sat down next to him.

"So... You're a vegetarian..." Liam's head snapped up.

"What? How did you know...."

I sigh, "Niall told me... When we were ordering the pizzas... he ordered one cheese." Liam nodded.

"Oh... Well that was sweet of him." I nod.

"It was.... Liam... Why don't you talk to any of us like you do Niall?" I ask. I know it's an odd question but I want to know the answer. He looks back down at the floor. "Hey Liam... I'm up here." I remind him.

"I'm afraid that if I let you in you'll just leave me like everyone else in my life." He said sadly. I can feel my heart hurting a little.

"Liam.. I won't leave you! None of us will! We're a band! We've been a band for six months. We're family now."

"That's what my dad said, 'We're family, I'll never leave.' " He said, his voice cracked a little.

"Oh Liam... I'm sorry about your parents... But this is different. You're like my brother. I love you, I won't leave." I say and I mean it. I mean it with all my heart.

"Really Harry?" I nod.

"Really." I hug him and he hugs me back. "Now..." I say pulling away. "Let's have a Toy Story marathon." I grin and he laughs.

"Ok.... H-Haz, can I call you that?" He asks. I nod and smile,

"Of course you can Li.. About half way through the third movie the pizza comes. Niall is beyond angry and he grabs the pizza from the delivery man, slamming the door in his face.

"About time." He huffs. I chuckle and hand the cheese pizza to Liam. He smiles at me and takes a piece. I set the box down and resume Toy Story 3. I look at Liam and for the first time he seems actually happy. Not stressed, worried, not anything... but happy.