Roaming The Streets Of Sexual Confusion And Frustration

I roamed the streets of London, wandering aimlessly about town. I held a bottle of whiskey in my hand, taking a swig every time I thought of him. And soon I was chugging the alcohol down. I stumbled down the dark street, lit up by the street lights. Rain glistened on the pavement, the light from the street lights shimmered, memorizing me. I stumbled to the sidewalk finally, I had made it. I look up at the glowing red sign, it read, "Club Strip" I pulled out some cash and gave it to the bouncer, "Thanks mate, go ahead and open a tab under Harold, thank you baby I love you, I really do." I slur.

I enter the club quickly, had I just told a body builder that I loved him? Whatever I'm drunk. I had to get my mind off of what had happened with Louis and Zayn. And then there's the whole crush thing on Niall. I mean what the hell! I'm not gay, I need girls, I live for girls, I'm known as the flirt! The womanizer! Not the gay. I shake my head, trying to erase the thoughts and pictures out of my mind. As I look around I spot a cute brunette, a perky blonde and a gorgeous red head. I breath deeply, and head over to them.

"Hey ladies... Can I buy you a drink?"

"And who are you handsome?" The blonde purrs.

"Uh. H-Harry.. I'm Harry.."

"Its nice to meet you Harry..."The red head winks.

"Yeah very nice.." The cute brunette says smiling.

"Can I buy you three drinks?" I manage.

"Sure baby, I'll have a coke and rum,"

"Can I get a shot, tequila, lime and salt, to lick off your body baby." The blonde whispers. I feel a tingle go up my spine and I chuckle a bit, nodding.

"I'll have a margarita babe." The red head says. I nod and head off to get their drinks.

After I order I sit down to wait, my head is already beginning to pound from the loud music and bright lights. I put my head in my hands and rub my temples.

"Hey there baby boy." My head jerks up, usually I'm used to it... Coming from girls.. The person talking was a guy.

"Um hi?"

"Oh don't seem so shy, you're gorgeous and I want you to fuck me tonight." My face goes red and I stand up.

"Can we hurry with those drinks please?" I ask the bartender and she nods. I smile nervously as the strange man comes closer to me.

"Oh I see, you don't know."

"What? What do I not know?" I ask confused and actually quite annoyed and flustered. I stand up from where I'm sitting.

"That you're gay?"

"What the hell man? I am not gay!"

"Sweet cheeks I am a gay man, I think my gaydar is dead on!"

"Sweet cheeks, news flash, you're just horny and looking for someone innocent to fuck. Leave me the hell alone, I'm not gay." I push him off and take the drinks from the bartender. I head back to the girls feeling shaken up. I set the drinks down at the table where the three girls sat.

"So ladies, do you have names?"

"I'm Linsey. That's Paige and Courtney Anne." The Blonde points at the red head, that's Paige and the brunette is Courtney Anne. I smile at them and pull Linsey to her feet.

"Fancy a dance babe?" She giggles and nods.

*** Ten Dance Battles, Fifteen Shots and Three Drunk Fights Later***

"Want to come back to our apartment?"

"Wait!!! Are you... Are you telling me! You three live together?!?!?!" I shout happily, I am so beyond drunk, I can't think, see, speak, or hear straight. They nod and I grin.