Chapter Fourteen: Long Live the Queen

WriterActress: And my promise is kept! Wahaha and the new Sailor Moon is out! Good day, and I'm on break. Next Update will be December 17. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Fourteen: Long Live the Queen 

That…bitch. 

I jumped my feet and I reached out to attack her with my bare hands.I am going to rip out all of her hair and rip that tail off while I’m at it. I'm going to rip out all of her pretty black hair and those stupid fox ear! I'll beat her until she's black and blue! 

The Huli Jing smiled as she jumped back and a fire ball formed in her hand, but Erasmus grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back. I screamed and clawed at his arm. She laughed and I never wanted to hurt someone so freaking badly that my muscles burned and my stomach twisted into a painful knot.  

No, the queen…An image of the lovely old woman I saw a few hours or days ago came into my mind. It was her birthday and she was so sweet. I felt my stomach get queasy. That must have been when I heard that scream before I blacked out. She must have…The Huli Jing used me and Cooper as a distraction, so Drake wouldn’t be able to save her. I put my hand over my mouth as I felt bile crawling up my throat. 

Oh my god, Drake!

“That’ll be all,” Erasmus turned to me and smiled before he gently touched my scarred cheek. The Huli Jing gave me a cruel, spiteful smile that told me I was going to be screwed if I didn’t get out of here. She walked out of the room after bowing to Erasmus. My body deflated against his before he pulled me back to the bed. 

The moment he let me go, however, I slapped him; hard.

The white rage that filled me wouldn’t allow my brain to find words to express my anger.  

Erasmus ignored this.

"What have you done?" I screamed as I thought about Drake, Niap, and the queen, dancing through my head. 

“Let’s get you out of those cloths before you decide anything, alright?”  He whistled as two tiny blue and green faeries came from the window. Both of them had stringy hair and long noses that resembled that of a witch’s and long feet and hands. They both wore baggy white shirts with brown pants that went to their knees. One wore a big mask that looked like a bird’s face while the other one held a large needle in his hand and a backpack on his shoulder. They both had odd looking wings that didn’t look very helpful in flying. 

"No! What the hell do you think you're doing to me? I'm out of here!" 

Erasmus ignored me as he looked at the two small faeries. 

“Hello prince-y!” The one with the bird mask said. 

“We have come to serve you, our lord!” 

“Thank you, Matty this is Sparky,” He pointed to the one with the needle, “and that one is Squirt.” He said to the one in the bird mask. 

“We will do whatever you wish, prince-y!” 

“Yes, thank you Squirt. Do you think you can help my fiancé-”

“I am not your goddamn fiancé!” I screamed as I stomped on his foot. "And we need to talk, you stupid egotistical prince!"

“-To look pretty.” He looked at me then. "You do realize that most faeries would be executed if they said that to me." 

"Bring it on! I'm pretty sure I'm mad enough to take down most of your guards!" I warned him as I gritted my teeth and resisted throwing myself at him and ripping out his hair.