Chapter Seventeen: Geshia of Fire

Hello everyone! I won't update this against until the fifteenth of February.  And so, we come down to the last two chapters with a preview to "Orange roses". 

If you enjoyed some of my other stories, please check out "The Grim Notes". 

Ah, I decided to put the preview for "Orange Roses" for fans only. (shrugs) I need to reward my fans for pressing the fan and vote buttons somehow, so those of you who have been reading the story and haven't fanned me, well...vote and fan. Sorry, but I need the votes. 

Anyway, enjoy the chapter. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Seventeen: 

Geshia of Fire 

I wanted to make a sarcastic comment about how decapitated head wasn’t exactly a turn on, but I was too afraid that the bile in the back of my throat might spew out if I even moved my jaw an inch. I shook my head. 

Erasmus stared at the head for a moment and realization hit him. He took me by the shoulder and led me out behind the curtain and into a quite hallway and quickly opened a window. He kept my hair out of my face as I threw up onto the street, giving no thought about how there might be others on the street. 

He made small soothing circles on my back as he hummed a nostalgic lullaby. I pulled away and wiped my mouth, refusing to look what my stomach emptied. 

“Are you alright, petite prince?” 

“No! I am not okay.” I yelled, wanting to turn around and run away, but I couldn’t do that without Cooper or Unicorn boy. 

“Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it.” ‘

“I don’t want to get used to it! I’m not sure how things work around here, but back in my world-human world- we don’t go parading around heads!” 

“Oh yes they do-”

“Okay, fine! Maybe the crazier of my species does to do that or lame ass adults.” 

“But what about when you were petite? Didn’t-”

“That’s not going to make me get used to it, okay?” I shouted as he jerked me by the shoulders. He stared right back at me with blue eyes blaring at me. 

“Won’t you just listen to me?” He yelled back at me. “You’ll get used to everything. I won’t change you into a faerie or anything immortal, but I don’t want you to leave, don’t you get that yet? You are just going to have to trust me for now. Everything will turn out fine.” He said this a bit more calmly and soothingly. “Once we get married-”

“I do not want to marry you, don’t you get that?” 

“Yes, you do.” He said calmly. He put his hand over where my heart was. My cheeks went back to a familiar red. “I can feel it. Pulsing through your veins in this very moment is desire.” He leaned in by my neck this time as I stiffened. “I want to stay with you. Those were your exact words to me the night I left, remember?” 

I trembled. I’m not sure from what, but my body shook a little. I felt his lips on my pulse. 

“Hmm, now you’re nervous…” He hummed lazily as I glared at him. I felt his fangs brush against my neck as I bit my tongue. I swallowed hard as I grabbed his wrist. 

“Get your damn hand off my boob, nimrod!” I snapped as I pushed him away.  

“Prince Erasmus!” Someone said to us. “You must come back to the party, my lord!”