Popped

You've been trapped in a bubble ever since the great gem war. Rose Quartz has trapped you in and said that she would free you after the war. But you've been in the bubble for 3,725 Years. Until one day the temple had shook causing your bubble to pop. You were free "YESS!" you exclaimed after being freed from your pink prison. "Hey Guys. I heard something from Garnet's room.". You heard from the other side of the door. The door came open and there you saw 3 gems with weapons standing. One had a pearl on her forehead and was tall and pale. Another one had purple skin and was short and had an amethyst gem on her chest. The last one stood tall almost taller than you ( You are quite tall.) had frizzy hair in a square shape, and had these shades that covered her eyes and dark skin. "Hello my name's ____." You said to the three standing at the door."How did you get out of your bubble." the pale one said. You shrugged and started to walk towards them with your hands up. "STOP! That's close enough." the pale one said "I'm not gonna hurt you." you tried to reason. "No, but we're gonna hurt you."the purple one had said to you. "Now if you put it that way."you said while pulling out your weapon. "I guess that we can't work this out with words." you said. "Stop." the tall dark one said putting her weapon away. "But Garnet..." the pale one said " No buts Pearl. Put your weapon away."she said. She started walking towards you with her hands up "We're not looking for a fight."she said. You put your weapon away then say "I was trying to be cooperative.Till they started making threats." you said glaring at the two standing at the door."My name's Garnet."she said putting her hand out "This is Pearl & Amethyst."she said pointing at the two at the door. You shook her hand and walked to the two at the door shaking their hands. "Well now that we're acquainted. We can talk."Garnet said.
(Ok Guys and Gals tell me what you think in the comments. Tell me of you want me to continue with the story or nah.See ya and catch you next time. Bye 👋)