In A Relationship

It was dark and Steven was already in bed. Amethyst and Pearl had gone into their rooms, so it was just you and Garnet. "______?" Garnet called your name "Yea. What's up Garnet?" you said. "I wanted to tell you something." Garnet said you looked at her in silence and then she sighed. "I'm actually a fusion myself." Garnet had told you "Really? Cool!" you had said. "Can I meet them?" you asked "I didn't expect you to take this so easyly." Garnet said in astonishment. "Well ok." Garnet said then she had unfused and their were two smaller gems standing in front of you where Garnet was standing. "Well Hello. I'm Sapphire." the blue one said she looked as she was wearing a blue dress that totally covered her legs. "And I'm Ruby." a small red one said she was wearing a dark red tank top and dark red short shorts. "I'm ______." You said introducing yourself "Well both Ruby and I have grown strong feeling for you and we were wondering." Sapphire said before being interrupted by Ruby. "If you felt the same way." Ruby finished "Of Course." you responded hugging the both of them. You felt them hug you back and then you pull away and look at the two gems. They both had been blushing you smile at them and they both kiss your cheeks one cheek hot and another cold. You could just tell that you three are going great to be a relationship. They said their goodbyes and fused back into Garnet. "So do you like them?" Garnet asked you smiled and kissed her on her lips she quickly melted into the kiss. "I Loved Them."

Hello again Guys and Gals
Sorry for not updating in a while got a lot of school work to do but thank God its the weekend
I'm Gonna Add a jealousy chapter please select a character
Pearl
Amethyst
Lapis
Jasper
Ruby
Sapphire
Which ever you guys may pick the one with the most votes will win.
Let It Began
😄😃😘😜😝💎💍💕💖💓💋