Pearl

Hello my readers sorry for not updating in a while just having some trouble in school and the Walking Dead Season Finale had me hoping and wishing that Daryl wont die tell me in the comments who you think got lucilled. Anyway onward to the story.

You woke to see a certain fusion laying beside you snooring softly you smiled as you remembered the events that had taken place last night.
You got out of bed and dressed in your usual attire and walked around you noticed a strange poddle then sobbing came from it you then jumped into the poddle following the crying.
You entered a strange place with a bunch of beautiful waterfalls then you heard it again the crying you looked on top of a waterfall to see Pearl.
"Pearl, are you ok?" you asked she then quickly turned her head she had tears still in her eyes "Oh _______ I'm fine." "Pearl I know you're lying." "Come down so I can talk to you." You said eager to know what was wrong.
She then came down the waterfall gracefully as always and came towards you "I told you everything is fine. Now can you please leave." You refused to leave and opened your arms for a hug another look of sadness came over her and she just crashed into your arms and started to sob.
She sobbed for a while and you gentally stroked her hair to comfort her she stopped and looked up at you "I'm sorry that i almost broke you and Garnet apart." "You were crying over that dont even think about it we're alright now." you gave her a reassuring smile and she smiled back. "Well shall we go." Pearl said properly "Let's Go." as you two walked out of the door you saw Garnet sitting in the kitchen.
"Hello ______." Garnet said and she just gave Pearl a glare "So _____. Do you want to go somewhere tonight?" Garnet asked you gave her a bright smile and said "Garnet are asking me on a date?" "Depends on what your answer is." Garnet said smiling
"

Of course I say yes." "Ok be ready at 8:00." Garnet said you then waved Pearl goodbye to get ready you stepped into Garnet's room and thought about what you were going to wear.
Pearl POV
I waved ______ a goodbye for now and turned my attention towards Garnet she looked sort of angry.
When ______ went into the room Garnet then picked me up and slammed me into the wall and put her arms on both sides so I couldn't escape she had a right grasp on my neck.
"If you ever Think, Dream, Or Breath around my _______ again I will hurt you so bad that Rose's fountain can't heal you do you understand."
I nodded and she let go of my neck and said "This is your only warning Pearl make good use of it." Garnet then walked to the beach to check on Steven.
I was just there in the house baffled at what I've just witnessed ______ brings out a whole other side of Garnet let's hope it doesn't become worse.