Broken Promises

Your POV

We finally started the game after a full on instigation about where you were. My team was Me, Lapis, Connie, and Sapphire. Steven's team was Him, Ruby, Amethyst and Peridot.

Everybody was prepared to play and Steven and I played rock, paper, scissors to see who bats first. I should've had Sapphire play he won easily and went to the batter's spot and I launch the ball towards him. He swings and it hits a homerun this is gonna be a long game.

20 minutes later

The game was tied and Sapphire at the bat while Ruby pitched. But then just when I thought that I'd get away with what I did here comes Pearl making questionable looks at me.

I tried to tell her to stop by mouthing it to her but that didn't work. Ruby was facing the direction of which it all was happening and started to become jealous and filled with rage.

Then all of a sudden she just storms off the field Sapphire looks at Ruby storming off and looks over towards me. I can't even look in her direction without feeling a wave of guilt rush over me. Sapphire runs off the field to catch up to Ruby and I stand there knowing what the problem is I cheated on them I cheated on her the love of my life.

I broke my promise to her to them and I'll never forget what I did I was unfaithful. I walked over to Lapis and said "Do you mind of I stay at the barn for a while I don't want to go home." "I don't mind just ask Peri first." she said.

I walked to Peridot who was talking to Steven about what just happened " Hey Peridot. Do you mind if I stay at the barn for a while?" I asked. "I don't mind your family after all." she said with a smile "Thanks Peri." I said smiling.

Later that night

Lapis, Peridot, and I were watching the Camp Pineing Hearts season 4. "Oh come on he's so stupid to forgive her." I said referring to the show "I know right." Lapis said and snuggled closer to me. "Sorry. Is this bothering you?" Lapis asked "No it's not." I said she leaned her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arm around my waist. Peridot long went to sleep so it was just Lapis and I a really romantic scene came on and Lapis looked in my eyes.

I looked into hers and I leaned in our faces inches apart we slowly started to make our way for our lips to meet. Once they did we took our time until we seperated from eachother.

"I'm sorry." I said "Why?" she said "I liked it." I was then reminded of Garnet and Then I realized something I just don't love one I love them all.

Boom I just dropped the bomb on the whole story it's now leading to a multiple characters x Reader.

It was nice knowing you guys.

For now Peace Out ✌❤
With Love SirKingMG