Friends

"I guess we can then."You said "So what were you put in that bubble for?" Amethyst said. You just stood there silent for a moment "I can't remember." You said. "Hey guys I heard a noise and wondered what it was." a short boy had said the boy was wearing a red shirt with a yellow star on it. He was also wearing jeans and sandles "Hey who's this." the boy asked "This is ____ he/she is staying with is for a while." Garnet said. "Well my name's Steven. Nice to meet you _____."Steven said holding his hand out. You gladly shook it saying "Nice to meet you too Steven." Steven exited the room and sat down in his room. "Garnet you can't be serious letting him/her stay here." Pearl said "I'm right here you know." You said while standing in front of them. "I've made my decision Pearl he/she is staying." Garnet said walking out the door. "Cool I can show you around Beach City." Amethyst said walking out the door as you followed her. When you stepped out of the room you were stopped by a certain mysterious gem. "I'll show _____ around Beach City."Garnet said "Ok G." Amethyst said while walking to the refrigerator. "Well shall we go." Garnet said while walking towards the front door "Fine with me." You said following behind.

That my friends is chapter 2 of my Garnet x Reader Story I know it's a little slow moving but its going to pick up I promise well I'll catch you next time. Bye 👋