Resurrection

Sorry I took so long I just lost one of my closest friends.
So i needed to take some time away from here and focus it there.
Sorry for the sap story time for your Return.

Sapphire POV
It's been a week since the encounter with the giant monster.
A week since the day we saw out love get proofed into His/Her gem.

Out of most of the group Steven and Ruby are taking it the hardest Steven because he thinks that if he didn't jump in and try to be a hero he/she would still be here.

Ruby because she gets really emotional and overprotective about the ones that she loves. She thinks that of she would've actually seen what was gonna happen 29th the future vision then she would be able to stop it.

The way I see it is that if ______ hadn't did what he/she did we wouldn't be here and that's why I don't like to disappoint myself any further then anyone would like so I suck it up and wait for ______ to come back and give us a big hug and tell us that it's never gonna happen again.

But as I think a small portion of the blame I is on me and my stupid future vision. No No Dont think like that Sapphire ok I've got to speak to Ruby that's gonna be hard since she locked herself in the room since the accident.

*Knock Knock* I knocked on the door and heard moving around. "Y...y..yes." Ruby managed to say her voice raspy from all the crying.
"Ruby can you open the door?" I managed to say it hurt knowing that one of the gems you love is hurting emotionally.

"What do you need Sapphire?" Ruby said I could tell that she let most of her emotions out through tears.
"I want to talk." I said she gestures for me to come in and I do.
"So what is it that you want to talk about?" She asked looking down at her feet "Well I want to talk about _______." she cringed at the subject. "I know that you don't want to talk about it but you've locked yourself away from everybody else." I said with a calming voice.

"Sapphire I feel as if I could've did something to prevent it from happening. But I didn't I just say back helplessly and watched as the one that I love was fighting for us. Not just for us either but for the entire earth and it's people I know that he/she isn't dead but it feels like it." she managed to say on the verge of tears.

"Ruby I.." I tried to say but was interrupted by Ruby shouting "NO SAPPHIRE. YOU JUST DON'T GET IT I SAT BACK AND WATCHED HELPLESSLY AS HE/SHE ALMOST DIED YOU JUST DON'T GET IT." Ruby shouted at the top of her lungs.

"I WAS THERE TOO. I SAW WHAT WAS HAPPENING TWICE BEFORE AND AFTER IT HAPPENED AND YOU SAY I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE SAD BECAUSE I HAD TO SEE THE EVENT HAPPEN TWICE." I yelled with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I had to watch it happen twice one of the two I love disappear right in front of me." I said with tears falling to the ground. "Sapphire I..I..didn't know I'm sorry." she said walking up to me and hugging me comforting me. "I didn't know that you were hurting more than me. You just didn't show because you wanted to be strong for everyone." Ruby said in my ear.

I relaxed a little knowing that if one gets hurt the other will always be there for me. Just then _______'s gem started to glow and his/her figure was forming. But in a different style "Hey. How's my two favorite gems doing?" _______ said smiling brightly.

"Well are you two gonna stand there or give me a hug?" he/she said opening his/her arms widely for both of us we both looked at each other and smiled tackling him/her to the ground in a group hug.

"I Love You two." he/she said holding us "We Love You too" Ruby and I said together.

Vote time
Category: Sport
A.Basketball
B.Football
C.Baseball