Special Attention

Lemon Warning
Male Version
Garnet softly rubbed your waist line and moved up your shirt.
Feeling your muscular body she then climbed on top of you, and started to grind on you.
"Are you ready?" Garnet said seductively you nodded.
Then she ripped your shirt exposing your upper body.
Garnet leaned down and kissed you passionately moving her hands down to your member.
You then started to take her shirt of exposing a red and blue laced bra.
You took the moment to gain dominance and flipped Garnet on the bottom.
Then you removed her bra exposing her spectacular breasts.
She then started to kiss and suck on her neck causing her to let out small moans.
You gripped her left breast and started to rub your thumb against her nipple.
She let a larger moan out you kissed down her collarbone to her luscious breast.
Then sucked on her breast then kissed down her stomach to her waist, and removed her pants.
Then reviled a dark purple thong you then smiled as you tore the thong off and started to finger her.
Garnet was enjoying this so you didn't waste time to get done you removed your boxers.
Garnet then smiled as she looked at how large your member was you put the tip in her Garnet then moaned softly.
Garnet was digging her nails on the bed sheets you then put the whole length in her she moaned loudly.
You were going slow at first then quickened the pace "________ I'm gonna cum." you pulled out of her quick then started to lick and suck on her clit.
She then came in your mouth you licked your lips and said "You taste good Garnet.""_______.""Yes Garnet.""I Love You." you smiled lovely at her statement.
"I Love You too Garnet"
Female Version
Garnet held you close then started to kiss your collarbone you bit your lip you became a little wet.
She's so amazing you thought to yourself she then started to massage your lower area.
Temptation over grew you and your lust took over you quickly kissed Garnet passionately she smirked at your actions.
"I can tell your ready~" she said seductively in your ear she quickly moved towards your private area and removed your lower half of clothing.
She stuck her index finger inside of you and moved at a slow pace and tried to move your hips to quicken the pace.
Garnet noticed "You can't be patient can you." Garnet said and smiled you blushed at her comment she quickened the pace and you let out a large moan.
She was licking and abusing your clit you came in her mouth without warning.
Garnet smiled and giggled "Well now it's my turn." she said and removed her clothing.
You stared in awe about how wonderful her body was with all her beautiful curves.
"Like the view?" Garnet asked you shook your head yes and she climbed on top of you.
She then started to grind on your thigh it was so soft warm and wet you then entertained yourself by playing with Garnet's breasts.
You licked and sucked on her breasts until she came on your thigh.
You two layed down in your own juices holding each other "Garnet I Love You." "I Love You more."

Sorry if the female version was short but there is some drama and action in the next chapter
Bye 👋