Guess Who's Back

I'm back biotch.

Y/N P.O.V

Well it's been a while since I was home, time to see what's been happening. As I walked my way back towards home I felt a sort of uneasy feeling, but deep down I knew exactly who I was gonna answer to when I got back. So I just took a deep breath and prepared for what trouble I had ahead.
"I gonna die, aren't I."

Garnet's P.O.V
I cannot believe what he/she did to me, to us. Was I not enough as a single gem, or was I too much to handle? Whatever the case that doesn't give him/her the right to do that to me and with Pearl. I would've at least understood Amethyst she has a little more junk in the trunk, but in the end I'm not a vengeful person, I know when to forgive and forget. Just then there was a knock on the door, well at least when I see him/her next time we'll talk it out. I opened the door and I see him/her standing at the door.

"Umm hi, Garnet. It's been a while hasn't it?" He/She said I was stunned by the sudden appearance I didn't even think of using my future vision, I was just so into my own thoughts that.

"Garnet are you alright, you seem shocked to see me?" He/She said.
Next thing I know my arm just moved on it's own and hit him/her square in the face. 'Oh hell yeah that felt good.' Ruby said 'Was that really necessary Ruby?' Sapphire said

Y/N P.O.V
Well I kinda expected something like this to happen, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't hurt any less. As I sat there rubbing my nose I looked up at her and noticed that she was probably having a inter-dialogue with herself. I stood up hoping that she wouldn't hit me again, I just walked past her towards Steven's room or what you could call a room. I saw him just laying down on the bed sleeping, I reached towards him and lightly shook him awake.

"Hm, oh hey y/n... Y/N!" Steven exclaimed, after realizing that it was me. "Oh my gosh, where did you go? Why did you go? Who did you stay with? I missed you, did you miss me?" He said I little too fast to understand.
"I went to the barn, I went because I needed to get away for a while, I stayed with Lapis and Peridot and Yes, I missed you too Steven." I said just as fast as him. He hugged me and I hugged him back, aww this is nice I thought.

"Y/N?" I heard a familiar voice from behind me.

Well guys I'm back, did ya miss me?