Welcome to Beach City

"So why did you choose to show me around." You said "Well I can tell that you seem to feel more comfortable around me." Garnet said. "Also I can tell what was gonna happen. If you and Amethyst were to go out together." Garnet finished giving her a confused look you asked what was gonna happen. Garnet then explained how you and Amethyst would have caused a lot of trouble around town."Ok. That might have happened of we went out together." you said Garnet smiled at your statement and said "Its more than a possibility. It would've happened." "Well how do you know?" you questioned "Well I have future vision."Garnet said. "I find that hard to believe." You said and raised an eyebrow "Hmm..." Garnet began to say. "I see a potential future where you risk your life for Steven." you seemed puzzeled at her statement "And another where you develop an affection towards me." Garnet finished. You were dumbfounded about what she had said 'she is beautiful and mysterious.' you thought to yourself. But you just pushed those thoughts away as you two walked around you got to meet a lot of interesting people. It was almost dark and you two were walking on the beach and Garnet decided to sit down. She stared out at the stars she patted right next to her you then sat next to her "You know _____ we're not that different." "How come?" you asked. "We both have something close to us and don't want to lose it." "Because that's what makes us who we are." You finished. Garnet then stood up and put her hand out you took her hand and stood up with her. "Hey _____. You know what fusion is right?" She asked you shook your head yes "Well let's fuse." she finished you two started to dance, and your gems were glowing at the last moment before fusing you two met for a passionate kiss.
Time Skip just because
You and Garnet walked in the door together and their you saw Steven, Amethyst, and Pearl playing a board game. "Oh Hello you two. So how was the tour?" Pearl questioned "It was well." Garnet said "Well you two want to play?" Steven asked. You two looked at each other and shrugged then walked over to the board game where everybody else was.