Trouble

By choice of reader votes You're getting poofed so on with the story.

You woke up to a loud bang and the two gems that were softly snoring on you awoke from their slumber too.
"What was that?" Ruby asked "No idea." you said and got out of bed. Then walked carefully to the door with your (Weapon) in hand.
You opened the door to find nothing at that moment you looked out the window to find Pearl and Amethyst fighting a giant fusion monster.
You immediately ran outside and at that very moment caterpillar like monsters poped up from the ground. You pulled your (weapon) out and started to fight them.
One of the monsters bit your arm and you yelled out ing pain.
"_______" Ruby and Sapphire yelled out together at that moment two of the monsters wrapped them both up.
At the moment at the sight of your own blood and your group in danger everything went off.
Just then you got off the ground and sommond a legendary sword (Top Pic).
You were moving so fast that nobody could follow the two monsters that had Ruby and Sapphire were poofed in an instant.
Then five of the things surrounded Steven so you that badass that you are killed all of them in no time.
Now for the main problem the giant fusion monster it was huge with sharp teeth and 5 eyes a dark aura around it with red eyes but it didn't scare you.
(insert badass music here)
You smiled and said "This is gonna be fun." your pupils then changed into a light red color.
You charged at the monster sword in hand and jumped to it's height and slashed your sword at it.
It blocked your attack with some sort of black and red chain then the chain whipped back and hit you in the face.
Which caused some blood to come out of your mouth that send you flying to the ground with a huge thud.
"____!" everybody screamed together when the dust cleared it revealed you standing up with a golden aura around you.
"Don't worry about me." you turned your head and smirked "I'm not done yet!!" then your aura grew bigger so did the monster's.
You dashed towards it with blinding speed it's chain whipped towards you again and easily and sliced it with your sword.
It went clean through it shot a beam at you and you dodge it but lose a arm in the process.
"Looks like your strong but I'm stronger!" the beast shouts "Oh yea. I'm not gonna let you stand here and tell me that your stronger than me we'll your dead wrong. I'll protect this world until my last breath. My friends and everybody important to me you'll never hurt them ever!!" you shout out and after your speech the monster shoots another beam at you and your sword gets darker.
You stand in the same spot "____ move out of the way!!" Everybody shouts you look up and smile at the beam.
"Thats it I thought you were stronger than me." you said and than at that moment Steven ran in front of you with his shield out.
Sapphire had a flashback
~Flashback~
"I see a potential future where you risk your life for Steven." Garnet said.
~Flashback End~
"Oh no. no no no." Sapphire said "What's wrong Sapphy?" Ruby asked worried "It's happening." "Oh No." Ruby said looking at the fight.
Then they saw something troubling you jumped in front of Steven and held him taking the whole blast.
"Noooo!!!" everybody screamed "Stay back." you said weakly "I will protect my family even if it means that I'll die in the process! AHHHHHHH! " you yelled charging at the monster the sword totally consumed in a black aura. "____ Nooo!" they screamed but you didn't here them because you had already slashed the monster killing it causing gems to fall from it.
You taking another blast from the monster before killing it your body was so worn out and damaged you had to go back into your gem luckily it wasn't damage during the fight. "Why did you have to do it?" Ruby asked holding your gem.
"Come back soon _____" everybody said together looking at your gem.

Okay my readers that was a long and awesome chapter hope you like it and there will be plenty more because summer is coming YAY me so hope you like and leave a comment.
This is King Signing out Bye

Ps Let me know not to anger your badass