Double trouble

At Star Labs

    "Caitlin it's getting late I'm heading home you should to," Barry said as he grabbed his coat and started for the door. 

    "Hold on I will walk out with you just let me take care of this real quick," Caitlin replied picking up the glass container and headed for the cabinet to put it away. 

   "What is that anyway?" Barry asked following her.

   Before Caitlin could answer though there was an explosion! The container went tumbling to the floor, the substance inside flying everywhere. Caitlin and Barry were both thrown into the wall covered in the substance and out cold. 

  At The Arrow Cave

    'Nock nock nock'

  "Oliver, Dig I think there is someone at the door," the young IT girl called confused to her two friends/colleagues.

  "Felicity, get under your desk," Oliver a strong hero known as the Arrow instructed her.

   Felicity obeyed, she new why he was worried. Very few people know about this place and most of them now how to unlock the door, so who is at the door? Oliver opened the door bow in hand and Dig behind him both ready for whatever lies behind the door. 

   "Oh no, Felicity! Come here." Oliver called, Dig just started laughing.

   "What is it?" Felicity asked as Oliver pointed out the door.

  "I think we have an issue," Dig laughed.

   "Aww! Wait is it just me or do they look just like Barry and Caitlin?" Felicity asked starring at two adorable babies. One a girl in a purple infant car seat and a boy in a black and red car seat.

   The girl had light brown hair and wore purple feety pajamas, and the boy had barker brown hair and wore red feety pajamas. They were both between ten and thirteen months. 

   Dig pulled a note out of the boys seat and read it out loud while felicity picked up the boys seat and Oliver picked up the girls seat. 

The note said,

     Dear Team Arrow, 

There was an accident at Star labs and Barry and Caitlin got turned into babies so we thought who better care for them than other superheroes. Please look after them until we find a cure thank you.

   "Well, I guess we are stuck with you guys for a little while." Oliver said setting the car seat on the table next to the other. 

   "I can take Caitlin I just need someone to watch her while I am at work." Caitlin said smiling at the little girl.

   "I guess I will take Barry, and me and Dig will watch the two while you are at work." Oliver said.

   "Um, Oliver not to sound  mean but do you know how to take care of a baby?" Felicity asked.

  "It can't be that hard besides Thea can help." Oliver said but Felicity could tell he was worried.

   "It is late I am going to take Caitlin home you should get Barry home we can go shopping and all of that tomorrow, looks like they each have three dippers and one thing of baby food," Felicity said pulling the objects out of a small bag attached to Caitlin's seat and handing half of them to Oliver.

  "Okay, goodnight. Wait do you know how to put this thing in a car?" Oliver asked Felicity through a half laugh half cry.

   "Come on, goodnight Dig," Felicity said picking up Caitlin and walked towards the door and strait for Oliver's car.

   She helped put baby Barry in the car told Oliver good night then headed toward her car and headed home.