Caity

Felicity's POV.

"I wonder how long I am gong to have you? I am going to have to make a list of what I need to get because you need food, clothes, somewhere to sleep because you can not stay in that car seat all of the time. I'm babbling. Well, I guess you don't mind, you haven't started crying yet." Felicity took the car seat out of the car and started to head toward her house careful not to wake the sleeping baby.

Felicity lives in a small two bed room, one bath house. She uses the spare room for a computer room.

She unlocked the door and turned the lights on. She walked into the living room and set the car seat down on the sofa, then walked into the kitchen. she put the baby food on the counter and the dippers next to it 'I will just get up early and go to the store to get dippers and food for her and probably should get some for baby Barry as well.' She thought to her self.

She walked back into the living room and unbuckled the straps on baby Caitlin's car seat and carefully picked the sleeping baby up. She held Caitlin in one hand and moved the car seat with the other then sat on the sofa. 

"Hey Caity, I am not going to let anyone hurt you. Wow I never thought I would ever say something that corny but you are so darn cute." Felicity whispered to the tiny baby sleeping in her arms.

'beep beep beep'

'waaaaaaahhhhhwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh'

"Wow what is going on! Oh No! I forgot to change the alarm I'm not going to have time to go to the store!" Felicity said standing up trying to calm baby Caitlin.

She ran to the kitchen and changed Caitlin's dipper and turning off the alarm. she then set baby Caitlin down in her car seat and ran to her room. She quickly changed into a royal blue nee length dress and short sleeves. She then slipped royal blue flats on and ran back to the kitchen. She grabbed the baby food, baby Caitlin, and the car keys and ran out the door.  

Felicity pulled into a small store and ran in. she grabbed an pack of dippers and a few cans of baby food. When she got back to the car she grabbed a small spoon from her lunch box and a thing of baby food and fed baby Caitlin. Felicity buckled the car seat in and started on her way to Oliver's house.

"I am so glad his house is on the way to work because I am already going to be like ten minutes late." She said looking into the back seat and smiling at the baby who was sucking on her fingers happily looking around.