Baby Bear

Oliver's POV.

"I am in way over my head Baby Bear, did I just say that out loud? If you make me go soft your going to be in some big trouble Baby Bear you got that? I cant believe I agreed to this," Oliver said as he started driving home from the Arrow Cave.

When Oliver pulled up to his house [if you could call it that] checked the time then turned off the car. It was only about 11:00PM. so Thea might still be awake but he decided better safe than sorry and to be as quite as he could and tell he everything in the morning. He tried to get the car seat out of the car but he could not and he did not want to wake up baby Barry so he just picked baby Barry up out of the car sear and carried him in.

When Oliver opened the door he saw that the living room closest to the doors light was on.

"I guess your Aunt Thea left the lights on by mistake. You can call her Aunt Thea right? After all I am your parent for a while." Oliver whispered to the sleeping baby in his arms as he walked to turn the lights off.

"Oliver Queen! You have a lot of explaining to do!" Thea who was sitting on the sofa screamed as he walked in

'waaaaaaaahhhhwawawaaaahhhwaaaaaaahhhh'

"Thea! you woke him up." Oliver said trying to calm the little baby.

"Sorry, but explain." Thea said.

"While we were at the Arrow Cave their was a nock on the door, when we opened it we found him and a baby girl. Their was a note saying that their was an accident at Star Labs and two of the people there, Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow were kind of turned into babies so they decided that were should take care of them. Felicity took Caitlin and I took Baby Bear. Its temporary, just until the figure out how to change them back." Oliver explained to his sister.

"Fallow me," Thea instructed.

"Uh, Thea were are we going I should get him to bed," Oliver asked his sister as she walked through the house.

"I think we still have," Thea started as she opened a door to one of the old rooms that they don't use anymore. "An old cradle."

"Thanks Thea but it is to far from my room how about we move it up to my rom tomorrow?" Oliver asked.

"Okay." Thea said kissing the baby on the head.

"Goodnight," Oliver said kissing his little sister on the head before heading up to his room.

"Now what am I going to do with you?" Oiler asked himself sitting on the bed with the little baby in his arms.

'hmhmhmhmmmm'

Baby Barry started to whimper.

"Oh, Baby Bear it's okay. Hush now my Baby Bear it'll be all right, I will keep you safe all through the night," Oliver sang to sooth the little baby.

'Next morning'

"Oliver, wake up Felicity is here." Thea called to her brother.

"What? I forgot were babysitting!" Oliver said standing up and looking down at the baby in his arms just starring up at him.