IT not bathroom

Felicity's POV  

"Hey," Felicity heard come from the door of her office.

"Oh my gosh! Don't you nock? " Felicity asked.

"Felicity we have been over this. This is the IT Department." The tall man said.

I know. Of course I now I work here and you are here to pick up Barry. Hmmm if I were not at work I would totally keep him and Caitlinthey are so cute!" Felicity babbled.

" Felicity Fel-ic-ity. Barry. I kind of need to get him out of here before someone sees him." Oliver said with a smile on his face.

Wow! Why am I so annoying? I can't believe I said that outloud. Hmmmmmm Oliver. He is just obout as cute as the babies if not cutter.wait.

" we're is Caitlin?" 

" She is right here!" Thea said as she walked in, " you two are so cute" She said as she put Caitlin on the floor so she could crowl to Felicity.

" Hi Caity you have a good day with," she was cut off.

" Daddy, uncle Dig, and Aunt Thea." Thea giggled.

" Speedy," Oliver sighed.

" What you to signed up for this so that makes you two Mommy and Daddy." Thea laughed.

" Well then we need to let mommy get back to work." Oliver said as he started to walk over to Felicity picking Barry up on the way.

" Be careful with them," Felicity said as Oliver picked Caitlin up with one hand and Barry in the other.

" Have a good day," Oliver whispered as he kissed her on the top of the head.

" So cute! Well, see you later." Thea said as she walked out.

Oliver walked out after her shooting Felicity a little I am sorry smile.

Omg! Ahhhh! He is so sweet! He is so cute! He is so hot! I can't believe I get to spend every day with that! I can't wait to spend the night with him and the babies! 3 2 1. That came out wrong I was talking about him being the Arrow. I am so glade I did not say that out loud.

Ring ring

" hello,"

 " hello sweet heart,"

"Slade!"