Why?

Oliver's POV

I am so glade she is okay. Why is he back anyway? What does he want with Felicity and the kids? I will find out. I will never let him hurt Felicity again, or hurt the kids. Wow! We are back to the house already.

I set Felicity down, I did not want to though, I don't know why but I never wanted to let her go. I opened the door to the house and let her walk in then I walked in behind her.

"Ollie," I heard Thea whimper.

"Thea? Slade!" Why was he here? What did he want with my sister? The kids!  Where were the kids?!

"Hello Oliver, What? You thought I was gone." He said through a laugh.

"Let my sister go! Where are the kids? I swear if you have hurt them!" I screamed hiding Felicity behind me.

"Don't you worry you little munchkins  will be fine. Mostly, maybe not." 

"Slade!" I yelled again, ready to, grrrrr!

"Hey calm down! We would not let this pretty girl to get hurt, know do we?" He said looking down at Thea who he had tied to a chair in front of him.

"Let her and the kids go!" I yelled.

"Fine the kids are upstairs Felicity you can go up and get them, Oliver you can come and get your sister once I am out of the house, and oh yah Diggle is nocked out in the third bathroom." He said as he started to walk out.

I walked around making sure I was always between him and Felicity. As he walked toured the door he stopped and looked over toured Felicity and me and he smiled.

"Hey lover boy, Better keep a good eye on your girl." He said before walking out closing the door behind him.

"Go get the kids I will bright up." I said as I watched her walk up the stairs and I untied Thea from the chair.

As soon as Thea was free I gave her a hug and we ran up to check on Felicity and the kids. When we were almost to the room they were in we heard the most terrifying scream ever.

"Felicity@!!!!!" I yelled as I ran to the room.

When I walked in I saw my worst fear ever. The room was destroyed and the kids and Felicity were gone! The only thing left behind was a note on the end of Baby Bear's cradle.

hey lover boy, 

told you to keep a good eye on your girl know her and the munchkins are gone

I will give you a hint on were they are. They are hidden somewhere she fears 

"Why?" I whispered.

"Oh My Gosh! Ollie! The note its written in blood!" Thea screeched.

"Why?" I whispered again. That was all I could say. Three of the most important people to me are in danger. All because of me!