Transferred

Transferred

        Normal has been something I've never quite been good at.

        I try my hardest, really. But It doesn’t help much when you go through family members like an 8 year old does candy. I knew that from The day I turned 13, I would have bad luck. Why? It’s an unlucky number for an unlucky girl. Me.

Eri Kazuko

(Eri= Blessed Prize, and Kazuko: peaceful.)

I’ll tell you this; I am no prize and I am Not peaceful.

        The minute I turned 13 I came home to bloodshed. My parents, suffering. But there was nothing I could do, because as soon as I stepped inside my home, the killer had slammed me into a wall. And I ended up getting such severe head trauma that I'm unable to remember anything.

        Horrific images did remain from the accident, however. The last thing that had been stuck in my head, replaying over and over again:

Was the image of fangs, dripping with blood.

        There have been many occurances where everything seemed ok. I was adopted by my aunt, everything was going well. But I came home to find her dead. I do not know why this is happening to me, but without a doubt, this murderer is after me. And I fear that not only is this murderer trying to kill me physically, but mentally as well.

         Today, I am being transferred to a new school and family once again. I need a new start with hopefully, a good end.  Currently I am riding in the car to an academy to meet my foster-father. He is the Headmaster of  the school "Cross Academy".    

        As I looked out the window, the memory of fangs reappeared in my mind. I could see it bright as day, and to this day I still can. My past has given me many reasons to be sad, but no matter what I am not going to be sad. I’d rather smile and laugh, covering it up than anything. Because you can either improve yourself based on bad occurances in your life, or you can let them ruin you.

It's your choice.

        "Thanks" I told the Taxi-Man, and handed him a tip. As soon as I grabbed my luggage from the trunk, I watched as the yellow car drove all the way off into the distance, until it had dissapeared.

        Once I was left alone, I examained my school. It was a huge school that had a gothic-like feeling to it. Many red roses climbed up the black gates, and the grass was perfectly trimmed.

I walked up to the fence and pushed it open.

And It did not once occur to me that once I stepped foot in this academy; there was no going back.