Meet Taylor Jordon

TAYLOR POV

TAYLOR POV

It's been over a week since I found out I was still married to Bryce. Phillip and Shelly have been over almost every night discussing our plans for the future. Phillip met with  Bryce to discuss the divorce. It didn't go well. A matter of fact Shelly had to bail Phillip out of jail that night. Well they both went to jail. Phillip said everything went well until Bryce started asking questions on my wareabouts and when Phillip wouldn't tell him he then made crude comments about me and my body and that's when it went to hell. Both of them ending up in a fight at a club. Phillip thinks hes hired someone to find me with no luck and that's what has pissed him off. I just don't understand why. If it was just the divorce he wouldve signed the papers no problem. If he doesn't know about Blaise then there could only be one explanation. He wants revenge of some sort. He wants to torment me like he's done Phillip. I won't let him do that.  Phillip had suggested I use a different name for my modeling when I decided to try it out so that the controversy with Bryce didnt effected me getting any jobs . I started using it permently when we moved back to New York. He had gotten me an Id and legal documents with my new name. We are now Taylor and Blaise Jordon. Which is Phillips middle name. Until this mess with Bryce is over and Blaise is officially Phillips son. He had his lawyer draw up divorce papers which I signed. I was hoping Char would give them to Bryce and mabey talk some sense into him. If not then my only option was to see Bryce myself. Which was of course my last option. There's no way I was putting myself through that needlessly. But I would if it meant getting Bryce out of our life forever. So I contacted Char and left a message for her to meet me at our old haunt the pastry shop.
As I'm sitting here I remember  she probably wouldn't recognize me. For my shoot earlier this week I had my hair darkened to a Carmel color, put in a relaxer, and a dark spray tan. It was my first risqué swimsuit shoot. Phillip barely recognized me. Adding the new name and look we should be safe from Bryce's wrath. Waving over the waiter I ask him to check with the hostess to see if Char had arrived.
As he comes my way I see that she had. And boy does she look like hell. She's put on about 20 pounds at least. That could be because she's pregnant. Her hair is life less and is that grease in her once lively blonde hair. Wow. As she gets closer it looks as if she's aged 10 years. Either Bryce has put her through hell or karma has did me a favor. I guess either or I should be grateful. But for some reason I'm not. All I feel is pain. For us both.
As she sits she says "I didn't recognize you sitting here. Wow. You look totally different."
"Yeah well you too. I guess. I'm glad you came"
"I almost didn't but then Phillip called me."
"I figured as much. Well I just wanted to tell you first what a piece of shit you are. I can't believe you slept with my husband. You were my best friend. How could you?"
"I'm sorry. I've loved Bryce all my life. It was always said and planned by our parents that we be together until you came along he was fine with it. We had been having sex since we were 15 not exclusive of course. I just figured when we both got the wild oats out of our system we'd settle down together. Well until he met you. I thought he'd just fuck you that week in Jamaica  and send you on your way like he did all the others. But no he thought he had fallen in love with you and wanted to keep you. Do you know how painful it is to watch the person you've loved all your life marry your best friend. I began to hate you. So when he came to me about the affair you were having with Phillip I took it as my chance to get what I wanted. You shouldn't throw stones you were sleeping with my brother."
Knowing I couldn't deny it now that we didn't know what the turnout would be with Blaise and Bryce I just moved on. I doubt she even registered the wrong she was in anyway or feels any remorse. How could this Char be my Phillips sister? And how did I ever become friends with someone like her? And I cant believe her and Bryce had been lovers all their lives and no one told me. Oh my god.  When The waiter comes over to take our order I order a lemon water and she orders a double dirty martini. She's pregnant. Wow. Knowing if I said anything she could possibly leave without these papers. She's an adult she knows she can't drink Pregnant. But I wanted to slap the piss out of her. How could she!? Biting my tongue as I watch her slam it back and order another. Knowing I had to get this over with and fast I say
"So it's  come to my attention that me and Bryce's marriage was never severed. I want to fix that today. Peacefully. I want nothing from Bryce but my freedom. I've signed the papers already. I was hoping you could give these to him and mabey talk to him. He can let his lawyers go over them or whatever he needs to do before he signs. I was told if we do it this way it wouldn't be posted in the tabloids and we can have our divorce in less than 30 days. Then we can all go on with our lives and you two can be married or whatever it is that you wish to do. I don't want to meet with Bryce. I just want to forget I ever met him. So please can you give them to him?"
"Believe me we want nothing more than to be rid of this ordeal and be together without being constantly reminded of you. So yes I'll give them to him."
"Thank you. That's all I needed here. Good day and good luck. Your gonna need it."
Getting up I slide on my Aviators and walk away like a Boss. Bye. Bitch.