Dynamite

Nervously Looking around I see that everyone from the set had already left, leaving me alone with the devil.
When he speaks I can smell the sweet smell of scotch that I use to love on his breath.

"Looking for a way out Tay? They've all left. We're all alone." Smirking cockily he Steps closer as I step back until my back collides with the brick wall behind me. Caging me with his body he leans over and gets a mere inch from my lips and softly asks "Your not afraid of being all alone with me are you Tay? Looking into his gorgeous face so he knows he can't intimidate me I spew "What the fuck do you want Bryce?" Not even moving an inch he laughs, making our breath mix together. Staring me in the eyes he brings his hand to my face, cradling it and placing his thumb between my lips. As he rubs back and forth softly he whispers "Such beautiful lips for such a deceitful lying Bitch." Angry I try yanking my face away from his hands and struggle to get out from under his caged body causing him to press harder against me . Tightening his hold on my face he begins placing small kisses to my jaw line.The kisses combined with Feeling his hard shaft against my hip had me involuntarily letting out a groan as desire slithered down my body. Pressing and circling his hips a little harder and smiling evily "You always were such a hot fuck WIFE.I bet if I slid my hand in those tiny little panties you have on you'd be drenched wouldn't you? " He said putting hate-filled emphasis on the word wife.
"OK Bryce, I get it I'm a whore. You hate me. Now get off me and tell me what you want so I can leave. I'm tired." Angrily Pushing on his chest trying to get him off me I growl. He didn't budge. Only maneuvered himself so his thigh was between my legs and pushing on my core of desire. As he stares into my eyes I see his own desire. Our breathing begins to pick up as he rubs his thigh back and forth between my legs. The friction starting a fire between my legs. When he let's out a groan I knew we were going to be too far gone to stop soon. And that can never happen again. When my heart beats frantically and starts to swell I Tell myself that I don't feel anything for him other than sexual desire. We were always like lit firecrackers barreling into a building full of dynamite. The explosion was astronomical. Like Two subway trains colliding. And the Impact from the collision almost killed me last time.
"Stop Bryce. I don't want this." I said Pushing on his chest one last time.
He moved back but not enough where I couldn't feel his body heat or smell his expensive Cologne mixed with his scent alone. A smell I used to crave. Turning my head so he couldn't see how much he effected me. How much my heart was breaking.
"Look at me."
Shaking my head I whisper "No"
Gently grabbing my chin and turning it towards him I see pain and mabey even regret in his eyes.
"What's with the hurt act Baby? You knew the minute you came back here that I would make you regret the day you fucked me over. So why play the kicked puppy act."
"I'm not playing the kicked puppy act Bryce. I just want to move on with my life in peace. Why can't we both just move on? Please."

Anger sketched on his face He spits out "Moving on? Like with Phillip? How's that working out for you? He find out what a whore you were too and kick you to the curb? How does his fiance play into the picture? And the name change, Using his middle name, what's up with that?"

"It's my modeling name. Lots of models do that you know. And Phillips my best friend Bryce. He's been there for me when no one else was. Not that it's any of your business. I'm not your wife anymore remember?"
Chuckling he says "That's where your wrong honey. As you already know we are still married. And my unfaithful wife and ex best friend are my business. He's been pretty lucky and I've been biding my time before he gets what's coming to him. But now it's your turn. The only question is." He stops speaking as he Runs his hand lightly from my breast to the rim of my panties pulling on the silk taunting me "What am I going to do?"
Gasping I whisper "No."
Slowly grazing down my body he says
" God.You are so beautiful. You've even gotten more beautiful if that was even possible."
Moving away from me like he'd been burned he says disgustingly "Too bad there's nothing but a deceiving whore under all that beauty. Such a waste."

His words brought the Ice flowing back through my veines. I look at him with the Coldness I've adapted since the day he threw me out of our marriage and say as I look bored picking at my nails "Is that all you wanted? Because if it is as you seen when you came in I have a dinner to get to."
So a new Taylor has emerged. It's gonna be nice playing with her."

Growling I spit "Fuck off" As I walk away I hear him Laughing.
As I make it to the dressing room I hurry and dress hoping he'd be gone by the time I got out. When I hear a door close I relax. Thank god.
Opening the door I see 2 figures walking towards me. Phillip and Blaise. Blaise is yelling as they get closer "Mommy. Mommy!" Unable to handle him any longer Phillip puts him down Laughing as Blaise runs into my arms. Snuggling and kissing his head I say "Hey son, boy did I miss you" As Phillip makes it to us he kisses my cheek and says
"Hey babe, we got bored and figured we'd pick you up from work and mabey go get some grub. We grown men need food."
And that's when I see the figure out of my perivial vision. Fuck. Bryce was still there and he'd just seen Blaise.