You are strong

Today was the beginning of the third day. I had only a few more hours to decide whether or not to call Bryce's bluff.
"So have you decided what you're going to do?" Phillip asked.
Phillip and Shelly had just came over and bringing coffee. I hadn't slept but only a few hours the last two nights stressing over what I should do. I do love them dearly. They truly are the best friends any one could have.
"Stop badgering her Phil, can't you see she's stressed enough over it."
Sighing I say "Thank you Shell but he's right I don't have much time to decide. I don't know. I know what Phillip thinks. What do you think Shell. I need some new light."
"I think that you should meet him see what he has to say at least. We already agreed to claim Blaise as soon as this mess is over. If he wants to be a father then that's a good thing right? If he doesn't then he'll have us. Well, he'll always have us, you both will, regardless. Bryce is a very powerful man, Taylor. I know you know what he's capable of. He's probably dug out every skeleton in your and Phillips life. He already knew of Blaise most likely. I mean that's what I would do if I was in his position. What he doesn't know since Blaise birth certificate says "father unknown" is that it's his child. Why not go and feel out the situation. See what he wants. Mabey even close this mess peacefully. "

"I think you should call his bluff Tay. You seen how he was the other day. " Phillip intercedes

"But that's when you were there, love. It may be a whole new situation when it's just the two of them." Shelly intercedes as she rubs Phillips arm loveingly.
"Your right Shell. This is never going to go away until I meet with Bryce. I know what I have to do."
Calling his office Bryce immediately takes my call
"I'm glad you played it the smart way Tay."
"Stop threatening me Bryce. I'm only doing this because I want you out of my life for good this time. Show up sober or I'll leave that's my terms."
"OK Taylor. We'll play your way for a bit. 7 o'clock at the penthouse. Don't be late"

After hanging up with Bryce I spend the day cleaning up and playing with Blaise. He's getting so big and I cant help but think about every thing that Bryce has missed or what would of been had we been together. I can't fathom how he couldn't want to be in our sweet baby's life. I see Bryce in him. In the way he talks, the way he goes after each obstacle in his way determined to overcome it, his intelligence, his eyes, his nose, and his build. That's all Bryce. He may look more like me but that's all he's gotten from me.
After fixing lunch we decide to watch Mickey Mouse clubhouse and snuggle on the couch. About an hour of snuggling and a short nap Phillip and Shell come to pick up Blaise for the night. Blaise loved staying with Phillip and Shell. Kissing him goodbye I try to catch up on some much needed sleep before I have go toe to toe with Bryce.

After Getting dressed in my leather leggings with my nude silk v neck T and black and diamond studded high heels I give myself smokey eyes and curl my hair. Makeup and Fashion are my armour. As most women, I'm feel most secure and powerful when I look my best. When finished I look into the mirror and say "You are beautiful. You are strong." Grabbing my purse I head to meet Bryce.