Explosion

Turning my head I see not only was Bryce still there he was looking from me to Blaise and Phillip

Turning my head I see not only was Bryce still there he was looking from me to Blaise and Phillip. When I Gasp at the anger I see on his face Phillip turns and steps in front of me and Blaise obviously angry as well.
"What the fuck do you want East?"
Stepping away from the wall he strides towards us. And knowing that this could get really ugly with these two, I grab Phillips arm and say "Phillip not in front of Blaise." Looking back at me and Blaise he nods, placing his hand on my back and escorting us towards the door.
From behind we hear "Quite the little family you got there Phillip too bad they are legally mine. What I don't understand is why your engaged to that mouse when you clearly have what you've been after. Or was the deceitful whore unfaithful to you too?"
Spinning around so fast I'd barely caught his arm in time Phillip growls "Watch your mouth Bryce. I'm not playing your game today. You can do and say whatever you want to me.  But not Tay. Her son is here and you will not disrespect her. I'm giving you this warning and only this one. I know your so full of hate, rage and Scotch these days so you aren't the guy we knew you to be but if you ever call her that again and in front of her son no less, I will kill you. That I promise."
Looking at Blaise Bryce looks like he just registered what'd he done. As I glare at Bryce I see what may of been sorrow or remorse slide across his face before he masked it.
"I want answers Taylor. I want them now or very soon. I want to know how?" He growls as he's looking at Blaise. And I know what he's asking. Still  enraged and trying to protect me  Phillip growls back " The only thing you need to do is sign those divorce papers Bryce, and Blaise is mine. I'm his father in every way."
"You'll regret that Phillip. I promise you. I'm going to tear you apart." When his gaze lands on mine Bryce finishes "You meet with me alone Tay or you both will pay. It's your choice. You know how to reach me. You have three days."
Blaise must have read the anger on our faces because he looked at Bryce pointing at him and yelled " No. You No be mean to mommy" Putting on my best fake smile I look at Blaise and say "It's ok. He's not mean." Looking at Phillip questionable like he didn't know whether or not to believe me he ask "who is his name?"
Soothingly not to upset Him Phillip says "You mean who is he? He's just a man we used to know  slugger. Now how about we go get dinner and ice cream." Forgetting all about Bryce and the confrontation Blaise squeals "Ice team" As we were Walking away Bryce booms "Three days Taylor not a minute more" Not wanting Blaise to see or hear anymore I look back and nod agreeing to his meeting. What I have I gotten myself into.