BOMBSHELL

Men's Fragrance Photo Shoot

Its been 13 days since the meeting with Char and I havent heard anything from Bryce. Phillip called Char and all she would say was that he had gotten the papers. I'm hoping mabey his lawyers are going through them and that's why we haven't heard anything. The good thing is in the last 13 days my career has really taken off. I've had a lot of job offers. I'm acquiring quite the little nest egg for me and Blaise. So much so we went on a much needed shopping trip. My baby boy always had swag. Between me and Phillip he had quite the little guy wardrobe. It's mommy that needed new clothes. Sometimes I got new outfits from modeling jobs but I haven't been on a shopping trip or splurged on myself since before Blaise. It was a good thing I hadn't gotten that big while I was pregnant and had a stock of yoga pants and oversized shirts in my wardrobe because I couldn't afford maternity clothes. Shopping for myself with the money I had made myself felt liberating. I don't think the devil himself could've spoiled my day that day. Phillip and Shelly met us afterward and we took Blaise to the zoo. If it wasn't for this divorce nonsense my life would be perfect.

Today was the day of my biggest shoot. The men's Fragrance job was going to take my career to a whole new level and I was nervous and already running behind. Phillip had come over to watch Blaise.
"You still nervous babe?"
"I'm about to lose everything I ate for breakfast. Does that count as nervous."
"Just relax. Remember he's gay."
I was doing my first Men's Fragrance Shoot and I'm 90 percent naked. I've never been that naked. It's tastefully done and all. It's just that I haven't been naked in front of any man except Bryce and this was Ricky Galliano. He's like Uber fucking hot and one of the top male models. He's modeled for Gucci for Christ's sake. Phillip  said he knew him and he was gay so that helps. It's such a shame for the female population anyways. Wow.
"I'll remember, such a shame too."
Laughing he says "You should reconsider that no sex no dating funk your in. You obviously need to get laid babe. I can see the steam radiating off you. Damn woman. If I didn't have Shell I could help you out." Winking he says "I can still dream about it though. You and Shell together. You better get out of here before I do something crazy."
Laughing I kiss Blaise goodbye and say "Behave boys" As I walk out the door.
Ten grueling hours later I'm tired and sore. We had just finished our last set. As I'm putting on my robe Ricky says
"You are amazing. I know your new and all but you've definitely have a calling for being a model. Your gonna be on top one day."
"Thanks that means a lot coming from one of the top models in the business."
"No problem. You won't have to work as hard as I did at first. Your a natural. Well, I'm getting ready to go get a bite to eat mabey have some drinks to celebrate. You wanna join? I hate eating alone."
A voice that shook me from my soul from behind says "She'll need a raincheck . We have dire business we need to discuss" As I turn around I see the face of the man that once tore me to pieces. I was so Shocked I wasn't able to finish tying the robe that left me bare. Bringing me out of my haze Ricky says as he walks away"It was nice working with you Taylor Jordon. I'm sure we'll meet again"
"So Taylor JORDON, long time no see"