six: welcome to palmetto high

orion's pov:

it was the day that i have not been looking forward to. the first day of school. i will be what americans call a sophomore. last night i laid out my clothes and everything.

i had to wake up at 7:00 am. good thing my sleeping schedule is somewhat adjusted.

i get out of bed after contemplating between going or "accidentally" falling out of the window. i went into the bathroom to get ready.

i hop in the shower, get clean and wash my hair. when i hop out i dry off and do my makeup.

only eyeliner, mascara, eyebrows, lipstick and light concealer. i never wear alot because i'm not that good at it. i then do my hair. i take out the braids i slept in and part my hair. then i use my curling wand and define those curls. kind of like jadah doll's hair.

i go over to my chair where i laid out my clothes. today i was wearing a magnolia print halter dress from american apparel with a light weight, white cardigan and white hightop converse. i just threw on some simple earrings and a dainty necklace.

before walking downstairs to eat breakfast, i look in the mirror once more. wow, me likey. model status. i take a few pictures on my phone and then run downstairs.

my mum had prepared some french toast, eggs and sausage for breakfast. i poured myself some orange juice and got eatting.

-

throughout the whole car ride i was nervous. my mum was talking about school and only school. i know i was about to go, but i would appreciate her trying to help me calm my nerves.

too soon. we pulled up into the parking lot and i watched as kids ran around greeting their friends. through the open window i heard them discussing their summer break. hopefully i'd fit right in.

hey, maybe my accent will score me some friends.

"honey?" my mum snapped me out of my daydream.

"yeah mum"

"it's time for you to go. i have to head to work. just go into the office and tell them your name. they are all ready for you okay?" she said, rubbing my shoulder, trying to calm me.

"alright, love you"

"love you too" i hear her say as i close the door.

when i get into the school i swoon. it was so nice, i'd seen nothing like it before. everything here is so nice and fancy looking, from what i've seen.

i stand there looking around before i see a giant sign that reads "office".

before walking in i take a deep breath. i can either walk out of the school or go in. being the good kid i am, i go in. model citizen.

"good morning, may i help you?" the receptionist asked with a chirpy tone in her voice.

"uhm, i'm a new student here, uhm, my name is orion silver" good job orion. i stuttered, but i managed to get it out.

"ohh, from australiaaaa. i love the accent sweetie" she said, trying to imitate my accent. i fake laugh and smile because it was terrible.