ten: a night to remember?

orions pov:

it was the next day, the day of the homecoming dance.

had a rough time last night, but it was also very interesting.

i'd always used to enjoy getting rid of toxic people, but it hurt to do it to my supposed best friend. grayson made me feel 100x better though. like he always does.

we sat in his car, silently watching the stars for about a half hour before he went back to get the game since he was the driver for everyone.

our conversation was very interesting last night, i'd say. enjoyed it.

well... get to see his cute ass all suited up tonight and i'm so excited to be honest.

me and the girls were getting ready together at my house. my mom offered to let us get ready here because she wanted to meet my friends and just thought it would be nice.

they told me the black panthers won last night so the dance would be extra lit.

i got my little beats pill and put on some rihanna so we could feel like bad ass bitches while we were doing our makeup.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!! AHHH" i heard brianna yell.

"WHAT??" me and india scream. piper was not paying attention at all.

"my eyeliner got all over my face!"

"oh. bitch that's normal." india says. we all laugh and agree.

"sooo, you're going with grayson right?" piper asks and smirks.

"oooooo" the other girls join in.

"yes i am" i smile and laughing at them.

"so what happened last night? your house is only a 15 minute drive from school. he took an extra hour." she smirked.

"SEX!!" india yelled.

"NO!!" i yelled back. "and shh my mom is still here!" they laughed. "what?"

"your mom ships gorion so fucking hard. she won't care." piper says.

"gorion. alright guys." i said, smiling as i turned around to apply my lipstick.

"don't put too much on. wouldn't wanna turn grayson's dick to turn pink."

"SHUT THE HELL UP BRIANNA"

"SHUT THE HELL UP BRIANNA" she mocks me.

"oh bloody hell" i whisper under my breath and go heat up my flat iron, beginning to tell them what happened last night.

we soon were ready to slay everyone that dance. we looked bad as fuck.

we all had on bodycon dresses, which was lit. we look so hot i can't even stop looking at us.

i was wearing a white bodycon dress with pink pointy toe heels. i had on silver jewelry and my hair was just straight.

us girls all did a similar thing with matching our shoes and lipstick. it was cool.