fourteen: night out

orion's pov:

grayson😛💓: on my way babygirl😘

i reply to grayson's text and put my phone down. i needed to finish getting ready.

grayson was taking me on a date tonight, but he isn't telling me where we're going. he said i would love it though. i trust him.

he told me to dress casual and chill.

i just threw on a basic black dress and tied a flannel around my waist. then i threw on the classic converse.

i just put my hair up in a high ponytail and made my way downstairs

"where ya going tonight babes" my mum asked as she got a water bottle out of the fridge.

"out with grayson." that gained an 'awww' from my mum.

"where is he taking you?" she asked, looking so interested.

"i have no idea. he said it was a surprise." i answered, sitting down on a barstool.

"that seems fun, but at the same time no." she said, chuckling.

"me too mum. i don-" i get cut off by my doorbell.

"oh i'll get it" my mum runs over to the door. "oh hello grayson" i hear coming from the living room.

"hello ms.silver" he said. a phone begins to ring.

"orion's just in the kitchen, have a good night out." she walks away and answers her phone. "hello ma'am. mhm. yes i have the plan right here." her voice fades away as she disappeared up the stairs.

i hear him walking toward the kitchen and i decide to hide behind the counter because i'm weird as fuck.

"orion?" he steps into the kitchen and i held my breath. "where you at kid?" i hear him set his keys down.

"i'm up here" i whisper, causing him to look up the the staircase that overlooks the kitchen. i rushed my ass over to his legs while he was looking up and pushed him over with all of my strength.

"aw fuck" he yelled as he fell. i start cracking the fuck up.

"why was that so bloody easy" i laugh and get up off of the cold tile floor.

"oh shut up"

"fuck you meanie" i pout my lips and look mad.

"imma get your ass" he said and jumps at me. i put my foot out and trip him as i grab his keys.
"ORION!" he yells.

i get a head start out of the door and get into his car. i lock the doors and laugh to myself. this was fun.