fifteen: behave

orion's pov:

i was in a great sleep, dreaming about g-eazy (sorry grayson), when i was fucking hit in the head. i didn't budge because i needed to fall back into this amazing dream.

then i was being shook around. i eventually opened my eyes, fully awake and disappointed to leave that dream. there i see my mum holding a cup of water above me.

"i'm up i'm up!!" i scream.

"oh okay good" she laughed. "if the water didn't work i was just gonna push you off of the bed."

"whatever mum. what time is it anyways?" i ask, repositioning my ponytail.

"3 am" she answered casually.

"mum what the hell am i up for."

"i got called to an emergency thing for work and i head to the airport at 5, so i didn't want to leave while you were asleep." the fuck?

"airport? where are you going?" i sit up against the headboard of my bed.

"to los angeles, but only for three days."

here is when i whined and begged her to take me with her. she said no.

"okay well, i want you to get back to bed. i'll call you later, love you."

"love you too mum." i said as we hugged.

"behave while i'm gone alright?"

~

"yeah all the way across the country." i said to chewing on a gummy worm.

"so you have the whole house to yourself?" piper asked.

"yup." i said. it was quiet for a minute. "i have an idea!"

"A PARTY" they all shouted at once.

"NO" i yelled. "i would go to someone else's, but none at my house. it's all new and nice."

"it's a friday night come on." grayson said. i give him a look. "okay fine, well what was your idea babe?"

"i don't know. i was just gonna say that we could just have a bomb ass sleepover. sorry i haven't had one of those in a while and it sounded like a good idea in my head." i started to ramble.

"no that actually would be fun. we just need good activities." piper said.

"and food! brianna added in." me too brianna, me too.

"wait so are us guys invited too?" ethan asked.

"of course that's why i said we." obviously guys.

"well if you are so blessed to be in our presence tonight, you shall participate in a youtube video." india said. she had a channel with like 10k subscribers. she deserved more because she's great.

"oh what should we do?" ethan asked, then him and the guys started throwing ideas out. "maybe we coul-"

"nope." india cut them off. "ladies choice." she smirked.

"yup, i'm not going." grayson said.

"come on have a little spontaneity." brianna said. they stayed quiet.

"fine whatever." grayson said. i smiled at him and he just shook his head, not ready for what we were about to make them do.