sixteen: behave pt.2

orion's pov:

later that night

it has been about two hours since everyone has been here and let's just say it has already been the best sleep over that i've ever been to or had. period.

we have just been listening to music and singing like dying seals. but now we decided it was time to let the boys know what they were doing for the youtube video.

"so basically what i have planned for you guys is the ice bath challenge" india said.

"oh, that's a piece of cake." ethan said.

"shut the fuck up ethan no one says that anymore" brianna said.

" chill bri" piper said.

even though we were clearly all joking, she is madly in love with ethan at the moment (despite that little encounter at target).

"awww" the boys said in unison. ethan just rolled his eyes at them.

"well if you didn't bring swim trunks i'm forcing you anyway so let's go." brianna said, beginning to walk to the bathroom.

"wait if we're just going in an ice bath what are all the other bags for?" grayson asked.

"it'll be fine, you'll see baby." i smirked at him. little did he know he was boutta get fucked up.

"okay orion, as much as i want to believe you I can't." he gave me a dead stare. "now what's in the bag?"

"expose him!!" piper yelled. it was silent. "okay carry on."

"it was supposed to be a secret punishment for the loser, but fine i'll tell you guys." india said. she then explained the punishment and that the two boys that stay safe would not have to endure the punishment.

so basically they all took their shirts off. as soon as they did that of course the first thing i did was look at grayson. god damn. god bless.

after i drooled over him for a minute i saw piper staring the shit out of ethan and yes girl, just jump on that shit.

india and zac wasted no time. she was rubbing on his abs for forever.

"damn, glad i chose the challenge." she said and kissed him on the check. "this shall be fun for me."

"me three." i say, which made grayson smirk at me. boi if you don't get cho.

soon the boys began playing rock paper scissors to decide who went when. the order ended up being zac, ethan, ryder and grayson.

as soon as the tub filled up, zac just hopped in the water like it was nothing. of course he literally started screaming and shaking. the ice wasn't even in.

"hurry the fuck up!" he yelled. this should be fun.

~

"who was the twelfth president?" india asked through laughter.

"john adams! polk! washington!" grayson was screaming and groaning every two seconds at this point.

"zachary taylor smart one"

"NOOOO" he screamed. he was getting so annoyed because everyone was laughing at him.