11: "Girlfriend."

11: "GIRLFRIEND"

KENDALLS POV

ME AND JUSTIN ARRIVED at Justins business complex quite early simply because hes the CEO, the boss, he needs to be early and on time to show an example to others.

He offered to give me a ride and a ride back home because he didnt want me to catch a taxi and also because I left my car at my penthouse, when he kindly asked if I wanted a ride from him. It was polite of him- I will admit - yet we had to sneak out my penthouse so Jo wouldnt notice us.

Justin helped me exit out the limo and slammed the black door shut. We walked into the building.

"Are you ready for another day of work Kenny?" He winked smiling his perfect teeth.

"Since when you call me Kenny?" I asked curiously as he opened the glassed front door the logo BIEBER CO™ plastered onto the center of the tempered glassed door that caught my eye.

"I slightly remember saying Kenny from somewhere, but i dont remember when." He asked a flustered expression present on his face. Only my father called my Kenny but now Justin? I dont mind really.

"Hmm." I chose not to get more engaged into the subject because he slightly remembers when he called me Kenny because he was drunk when he said it yesterday but he isnt fond with remembering things he done while drunk. So I didn't say anything about it.

I waved at Lilia as a friendly gesture as she waved back also. Justin did swift nod indicating a greeting from him to her. She nodded also. I rose my eyebrow. What kind of greet is that? Its non of my business, so I nonchalantly shrugged it off.

We got onto the elevator pressing the level he worked on, we were going to his office to discuss today plans.

The elevator door opened and we both exited out.

"Kendall go fetch me some coffee, no cream but before you do that come in my office real quick we need to talk about today's plans." He demanded politely yet more stern on the word cream because of the incident I done before.

"Yes sir," I nodded saluting to him as if he was my commander, he rolled his eyes.

He opened his office door, he entered until I heard a elevator open. My eyes travelled onto the elevator.

My eyes widen once I saw it was Nate, my heart started to fasten its rhythm at the sight of him.

"Act natural, act natural!" I yelled-whispered at Justin once Nate started walking over here. Justin rose his eyebrow then his eyes narrowed at me then onto Nate watching us as if he was a protective father watching his daughter talk to a boy.

"Hello Kendall, Hello Mr.Bieber." Nate greeted smiling. Nate holding onto his printing ink in one hand and holding paper in the other. i glanced at his nice outfit. Nice plaid dress shirt with dress pants.

"Hi Nate." I smiled, Justin didnt answer he just kept watching my movements. He crossed his arms together. I dunno if he scolding him or he just figured out I find Nate attractive. He cannot be jealous because he got that sneaky bit.ch Lacey, no?

I dont like-like Nate I just find him attractice. I mean cmon now the only thing I can pull and it will love me is, food.

"You're here pretty early." Nate noticed laughing. I laughed, Justin joining in, he faked laughed exaggerating it causing my laughter to die out.

"Yeah I know, I was just going to get coffee do you--"

"Kendall I dont need coffee no more please come in my office it urgent." Justin said interrupting me and Nates converstation grabbing my arm pulling into his office closing his office door.